SOLD: FS: New and s/hand titles VINYL - Chris Isaak, The Who, Kravitz, Sarah McLachlan & more...

Candyflip

SOLD
SOLD

Item full name and model etc. ...see below for individual details
Location ... Melbourne
Item condition description ...see below (Standard SNA gradings)
Price and price conditions ...as specified below

Reason for selling ...Your hand-picked suggestions.
Payment/delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.

Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:

•         Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of 5% of the total sold will follow.
  •         All titles here get brand new inner and outer sleeves before shipping.
  •         I try and ship 5 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:

•        I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
  •        Original contents are stored inside the cover. I try to ship all records outside the cover and inner paper sleeves, so any postal damage is minimised.
  •        I use new pre-made cardboard mailers for smaller orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
  •        Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough). 

•       ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
    I just don't have the time, sorry. 
    I'm barely at home as it is though, and have no wish to be here waiting around for hours at a time.

• Lastly - I'm not a shop. I don't have credit card facilities and I don't do this full time (though sometimes it feels like I might!). It's a hobby I love, where I try to make damn sure that *everyone* wins. Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and I'll fix it.

Post in this thread  to reserve your item(s).

NB:  CONSERVATIVE GRADING… cover first / record grade 2nd

Sarah McLachlan -  Solace – 2014 double vinyl AAP Analogue Prod remastered 200gm release (APP 052-45 ) NM/NM. Mastered by Bernie Grundman. Plated and pressed at Quality Record Pressings (QRP). Just unsealed from bag, all inserts, perfect. Deleted title.  $85  

Lenny Kravitz – Are You Gonna Go My Way – European 1993 original 1st pressing (VUSLP 60) VG++/VG++. Cover great, lovely OIS, wax almost perfect.  $90

Tricky – Maxinquaye – 20th anniversary UK limited 2015 repress press on red wax (MOVLP507) NM/NM.  Almost perfect in every facet. Very hard to find now. Limited to 1000 copies all individually numbered (this one #530).  $90

The Beasts of Bourbon – Axeman’s Jazz – AUS LP 1984 original in faultless condition all around (RED LP4). NM/NM. The cover is without any wear. OIS the same. Wax looks and plays perfectly without noise.  $90

The Police – Regatta de Blanc – Canadian Half Speed Mastered ‘Audiophile’ series (SPI-4792) VG+/VG+ in original bag with texta price on back (so not normally see). Pressed in Japan, half speed and highly acclaimed. Only the lightest wear anywhere on the exterior. Never had an OIS – just the poly lined paper inner which is here. The wax has only the lightest marks in very bright overhead light.  $55

ELO – Showdown – AXIS original 1982 AUS repress still in original shrink (AX 1005) NM/VG+. No OIS. Ghosted a little both sides, but plays beautifully.  $18

Lindsey Buckingham – Law And Order gatefold US press  (5E-561) VG++/NM. Just a beautiful copy, minor cutout mark (0.5cm) in bottom right edge. Near perfect record. Very nice.  $20

Jimi Hendrix – Kiss The Sky – German 1984 pressed for Europe (Poly 823 704-1) NM/VG++. Very hard to find locally. ‘320’ mastering both sides. Plain white inner. Perfect cover and near perfect disc.  $45

The B-52's - The B-52's – UK 1st press with ‘JONZ’ mastering (ILPS 9580)  NM/VG+. OIS included. The wax has only the lightest light marks. Sensational package and a remarkable original.  $48

The Cure - Mixed Up – 2LP Spanish original (847099-1, FIXLP 18) VG+/NM. Never repressed. 2 great OIS and records.   $85

Chris Isaak - Chris Isaak – US pressed still in shrink (9 25536-1, 1-25536)  NM/VG+. Still in 99% of factory shrink wrap with a small factory cut at top right front. K-Disc mastering is superb. Beautiful white OIS and light marks on the wax only. Hard enough to find, let alone still in the original seal.  $65

The Who - Who's Next – Canadian repress still sealed in factory shrink (MCA-37217) NM/NM. Factory sealed with very small (.5cm) cutout mark on the top left of the spine. Super rare to find.   $75

Edited by candyflip

I would like. PM on its way.

The Police – Regatta de Blanc – Canadian Half Speed Mastered ‘Audiophile’ series (SPI-4792) VG+/VG+ in original bag with texta price on back (so not normally see). Pressed in Japan, half speed and highly acclaimed. Only the lightest wear anywhere on the exterior. Never had an OIS – just the poly lined paper inner which is here. The wax has only the lightest marks in very bright overhead light.  $55

The Cure - Mixed Up – 2LP Spanish original (847099-1, FIXLP 18) VG+/NM. Never repressed. 2 great OIS and records.   $85

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tubularbells said:

I would like. PM on its way.

The Police – Regatta de Blanc – Canadian Half Speed Mastered ‘Audiophile’ series (SPI-4792) VG+/VG+ in original bag with texta price on back (so not normally see). Pressed in Japan, half speed and highly acclaimed. Only the lightest wear anywhere on the exterior. Never had an OIS – just the poly lined paper inner which is here. The wax has only the lightest marks in very bright overhead light.  $55

The Cure - Mixed Up – 2LP Spanish original (847099-1, FIXLP 18) VG+/NM. Never repressed. 2 great OIS and records.   $85

All your's DJ - cheers!