Gladiator Replacement Program....

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how long it will take? I sent mine off 2 weeks ago, I'm expecting it by first/second week January I guess...

They told me 4 weeks, but it took about 6. Not sure if that was just because I sent my disc in before they had the new discs, or if it's just a slow turn-around time.

Yeah, that's why I wondered how long - I waited until they had the discs well and truly, ok 4 weeks or so then, cheers :-)

Wow I sent mine to the US on the 10th by normail airmail and got it back today. The Fedex guy turned up this morning to deliver. I am impressed

Could someone please confirm the following as I have both copies,

UK Gladiator - A0101348238 - B911 1000 = Old Copy

AU RH/Gladiator - The gladiator disc in the Robin Hood / Gladiator pack has the following serial numbers on the underside

- Outer Ring BVP01472 G51-28647R1_L0 01 010MM L0

- Inner Ring BVP01473 G51-28647R1_L1 02 010MM L1

How do these compared with the original release?

To be honest, they look the same to me ;)

Edited by Struggo

My Gladiator Blu-ray arrived from Amazon UK, with the PocketBlu logo at the bottom of the case like the picture above..

Was a floater though, so will try it out and see if it skips at all (a few scratches on the disc)...

Same for me.

I sent Amazon UK an email because mine also had a scratch on it. Not sure whether it will affect playback or not (haven't watched it yet), but I didn't really appreciate having a scratch on the disc... anyway, they have kindly offered to send me another copy which is still on its way here.

Pretty awesome service!

Ok, thanks for that.

Dont know why mine is taking so long

You did include your name and address with the disc? I had a bad feeling i had forgotten when it hadn't turned up before xmas but obviously i had. Would be easy to do though. Maybe contact them after the new year if it hasn't turned up and find out how long it'll be?

Edited by birdyblitz

You did include your name and address with the disc? I had a bad feeling i had forgotten when it hadn't turned up before xmas but obviously i had. Would be easy to do though. Maybe contact them after the new year if it hasn't turned up and find out how long it'll be?

Yeah, address was on it...

Il give them another call in the new year

Just found this thread, when did they start doing this replacement thing.......... :wacko:

Apparently there was an error in the audio track on this release.

All of Mr Crowes lines were dubbed over by Manuel from Faulty Towers.

The new encode fixes this error. They are now preformed by Jar Jar Binks

I sent mine to UPA on the 10th Dec and I got it back just before xmas. Pretty good service.

I noticed there's French writing all over the disc though. I haven't tested it yet. Hell I never even watched the original BD I sent away! :lol:

Plenty of discs from Aus have foreign language on the actual discs. It should be fine.

:)