Panasonic Bonus Blu-ray Player - Anyone Got Theirs Yet?

Guest ILY967
Got mine yesterday after 8 weeks

We received ours exactly 8 weeks from the date our claim was validated. :P

Mine was validated 19/3, dispatched 3/5, received about a week later. The player had a cardboard foldout display thingy sticky taped on top (like as if it was set up to display in a shop). Did anyone else have that, was wondering if mine was display model put back in a box.

Edited by amb101

Mine was validated 19/3, dispatched 3/5, received about a week later. The player had a cardboard foldout display thingy sticky taped on top (like as if it was set up to display in a shop). Did anyone else have that, was wondering if mine was display model put back in a box.

nah all of them come with that do not worry

Mine is finally on its way!

Is the player any good. It is worth about half the original price now. :-)

Yeh terrific. Worth about $300, maybe down to $200 in 6-12 months. Then $90 worth of DVD hire. So works out I got a full HD 42" panny plasma for about $600 -700.

Yeh terrific. Worth about $300, maybe down to $200 in 6-12 months. Then $90 worth of DVD hire. So works out I got a full HD 42" panny plasma for about $600 -700.

Cool. Thought I saw it advertised the other day for < $200. Maybe an old model.

• 2 weeks later...
Mine is on it's way. Can anyone tell me if I can play DIVX avi files from USB on this unit? Otherwise I'm selling it.

Bad luck Pat, Page 6 in the operating instructions says: usb device up to 128 GB, playable content -mp3, jpeg. Divx doesn't even work on the disc player.