Black Friday Usa - 27 November 09

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i buy something in these deals then they drop further in price do i get the difference refunded i know i have before
No, amazon have stopped that policy. Only pre-order guarantee still exists.

If the item has been purchased, but not yet shipped, you can eMail Amazon, and they will more than likely refund the difference

Once shipped, there is not much chance

Resisted for a while, but I've really wanted that Dirty Harry box set for a while, and at $52.99 I didn't think it would get much cheaper

Even if it does the falling AU$ will probably compensate :)

I've been holding out waiting and watching this one but it doesn't look like its going to go down. I will probably pull the trigger shortly have to go out soon, it will probably drop the moment I turn my back :)

"Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk'

Edited by Mel

yep i just made my purchases. $185 in total left quite a few i wanted out. ended up getting dirty harry collection, the killers concert,kings of leon concert,forrest gump, drag me to hell, the passion of the christ and there will be blood. pretty happy with that i think, im hoping kol is region free couldnt find it confirmed anywhere

Edited by rareairunc

question in regards to cancelling an order after it's placed.

If i buy something but come back the next day and the price is dropped and i want to cancel and re-purchase the same item to save money, how do i go about doing that? Do they just reverse the charge to my CC automatically if the item has not been dispatched yet?

shameless bump

If the item has been purchased, but not yet shipped, you can eMail Amazon, and they will more than likely refund the difference

Once shipped, there is not much chance

does this work? or does it depend on the customer service rep you get?

just buy them...easier for all :lol:

Anytime I have advertised in the HD DVD's for sale thread, its been a very lonely post. Good luck. :unsure:

Those looking for bargains, please check the BD, HD DVD and DVD for sale / trade threads

I have posted some rippers and they are going fast

/SPAM

where are these lightning deals they promissed us!!

iron man just dropped 2 dollars :rolleyes:

I think that the amazon DVD/Blu Ray lightning deals finished yesterday. The last one was Pride and Prejudice DVD and it sold out in minutes. Weird!