Guest BlackFlash

No menu problems with me either. :unsure:

Edit: Maximum movie mode works just fine too :D

Edited by BlackFlash

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are various models of PS3 with differing hardware, not just HDD size, so maybe that is a factor.......:unsure:

Whatever is happening, I am sure glad I bought from Amazon. I consider Amazon insurance these days. Not always the cheapest, but always hassle free. I'm still waiting on a replacement to a faulty disc from January with DVDpacific.

Firmware is the same for units though as far as i know. Ive only seen 1 or 2 reports from PS3 users and one was resolved by wiping the disc. The other may just have a drive that is a bit dodge.

And i agree. Amazon in general rock when it comes to dealing with problem discs. Ive had 2 discs from Amazon US with faults. Both were replaced instantly and sent out expidited shipping at no cost to me. They also go the extreme when you have other issues to try and appease you. More than happy to give them my money and their shipping isnt to shabby these days either.

still waiting on my copy :(

Same here goddamit ! Sucks that it has now been released locally but I am hoping the DC version will be worth the wait.

Mine was dispatched from Amazon.com on the 21/07 so hoping either today or early next week (Had Monsters Inc turn up yesterday so at least I have something to look forward to this weekend ! :D )

• Volunteer
Same here goddamit ! Sucks that it has now been released locally but I am hoping the DC version will be worth the wait.

Mine was dispatched from Amazon.com on the 21/07 so hoping either today or early next week (Had Monsters Inc turn up yesterday so at least I have something to look forward to this weekend ! :D )

Mine was dispatched from Amazon on the 21/07 as well and arrived this morning. :D

So watchmen night tonight.

• Volunteer
Ditto on same despatch day for me, but for me amazon.us tends to take around 2 weeks to melbourne.

I'm in Melbourne too so I'm pretty happy with 10 days.

Anyone having any problems with their watchmen disk? I bought one at big w yesterday put it in my ps3 and it jumped and skipped and sound dropped out. All my other movies and ps3 games work perfectly. Decided to take it back to big w for a swap. They tried it in their cabinet ps3 and it seemed to work there. So obviously they wouldn't swap it. Now I'm stuck with a disk that doesn't play properly in my machine.

Anyone having any problems with their watchmen disk? I bought one at big w yesterday put it in my ps3 and it jumped and skipped and sound dropped out. All my other movies and ps3 games work perfectly. Decided to take it back to big w for a swap. They tried it in their cabinet ps3 and it seemed to work there. So obviously they wouldn't swap it. Now I'm stuck with a disk that doesn't play properly in my machine.

have you tried a firmware update?

How did you guys find the LFE? Would you say it was reference demo material?

Well I was watching it while the kids were sleeping, and if it's any indication I had to keep reaching for the remote to turn the volume down because the walls were shaking :)

Same as many here my copy didn't arrive for a weekend viewing but i did only choose standard shipping. Was despatched on the 21/07. Looking forward too watching this on bd sound at the cinama was incredible. I'm expecting serious life output with this one.