• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paramount dont put the film length on the back of their cases... I have the disk and its Theatrical cut.

I guess this is a confirmation from multiple sources... :( Oh well, at least the local video store will have my business... :)

I rang JB Hifi Chermside and the guy confirmed that we only got the Theatrical version and that it's a typo on their website.

*sigh*

Had I known, I would have grabbed it with my last order from DVDPacific :(

I think it's more a case of you not belieivng the 20 or so people on here that said this would be the case, and pinning your hopes on website that advertises LCD TVs for $15 and takes half a day to realise their mistake

There was never any doubt we would only get the Theatrical Cut locally

I think it's more a case of you not belieivng the 20 or so people on here that said this would be the case, and pinning your hopes on website that advertises LCD TVs for $15 and takes half a day to realise their mistake

Describes me well.. :D I'm really hoping everybody else is wrong and we have the Directors cut..

It's like I know I wouldn't win $115 million tomorrow, but hey I'm still gonna get a ticket or two nonetheless...

Describes me well.. :D I'm really hoping everybody else is wrong and we have the Directors cut..

It's like I know I wouldn't win $115 million tomorrow, but hey I'm still gonna get a ticket or two nonetheless...

If you have a ticket in the draw for $115 million then you have a chance, however small, to win

There is NO chance we have the Director's Cut release of this film locally....

Apologies if already posted.

Deep Discount 25% off till 2/08/09.

Watchmen Bluray DC

CODES:

• DVDTALK
  • USATODAY
  • NYTIMES
  • SUPERSALE
  • PRICESEARCH
  • SUMMERSALE
  • YAHOO
  • ESPN
  • LATIMES
  • XM
  • SOUTHSIDE
  • WGN
  • JIM
  • DEALNEWS
  • WLS
  • PRICEGRABBER
  • DD1109
  • SAVE

Mine works out at £14.32 for me in the UK. Best price so far.

neuty

Guest BlackFlash

Mine was shipped to me exactly two weeks ago....and still hasn't arrived :rolleyes:

There's only one thing slower than Douche Post and that's the bloody post in this country (and I don't mean Australia). Bastards! :lol:

Guest BlackFlash
I have heard a few bad news stories regarding DD and Deliveries. Hope it's not all bad news.

My disc is now "Processing" but that means nothing apparently

You know it's really called Deep Delay, don't you? :ninja:

Guest BlackFlash

Mine arrived today after all :D yay!

It has a holographic cover like Hulk.

Edit: There's a flyer inside advertising an ultimate 5 disc edition of Watchmen in time for Christmas :rolleyes: Bastards!

Edited by BlackFlash

Edit: There's a flyer inside advertising an ultimate 5 disc edition of Watchmen in time for Christmas :rolleyes: Bastards!

You tease........:ninja:

Where did your's ship from and what shipping method? The ultimate edition has been discussed quite a bit. Be aware it appears to lack most of the special features of the DC so unless you really want the black freighter added to the cut it probably isnt worth it. Plus it also adds a new commentary which some wouldnt consider really worth it. I'll be happy with the DC when it arrives.

Guest BlackFlash
Where did your's ship from and what shipping method?

From Movietyme with their standard shipping. Should've got here in 7 days or so....but this time it took much longer.

I watched it this evening....hadn't seen it before. Very interesting movie. Good image quality. Graphically violent in places. Ouch :lol:.