Ezyhd Hdmi Cables

Guest EZYHD
G'day Foxy,

After our recent dilemma with your website not showing clearly what it was intended to, and causing a stir, I received my cables, minus 1, today and I am very happy. Thanks again for clearing up the slight hiccup and you did so very satisfactory. I'll definately be recommending your cables and service to others. Cheers buddy!

Sometimes there can be a glitch in the system when such a large web site makeover occurs as you understand, and its always best to act promptly to rectify any problem. Glad it all worked out OK.

Edited by EZYHD

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EZYHD
Hi Foxy,

Hey.. i've noticed that your website has been refurbished a little, one thing that its lacking is payment details/options on the home page or link.

what payment options do you have?

thanks.

Not been asked this before but payment options are at checkout.

Not been asked this before but payment options are at checkout.

Ah yes.. That I know.. BUT.. for me to get to that area i have to enter all my details etc etc.. Just I didn't want to spend what limited time I have on this planet doing that, only to be presented with payment options that are incompatiable with my life style.

Ah yes.. That I know.. BUT.. for me to get to that area i have to enter all my details etc etc.. Just I didn't want to spend what limited time I have on this planet doing that, only to be presented with payment options that are incompatiable with my life style.

you could try buying top quality shoes :P

Are the HDMI cables you supply better quality than what comes standard with the FOXTEL IQ2 bundle ????

The cable in the install pack looks quite good with gold connectors and thick shielding ?

Also, what makes one cable better than another ?..........I keep reading that the MONSTER brand are TOP QUALITY ?

Edited by teamjlf

foxys cables look so much better than that, you really can't go wrong ^_^

Team Foxy :wub:^_^

Yes they certainly do..........but tis a shame that they're hidden behind the telly........LOL

I was more concerned about the potential quality regarding the FOXTEL HDMI cable........but the C Net review put that to bed. I guess so long as it's 1.3 compliant, that's all that is required.

It is a very heated area for discussion though. I'm thinking quality cabling is probably more important for analogue signal where the potential for degradation is higher. With digital signal I imagine it either works or it doesn't ????

Are the HDMI cables you supply better quality than what comes standard with the FOXTEL IQ2 bundle ????

The cable in the install pack looks quite good with gold connectors and thick shielding ?

Also, what makes one cable better than another ?..........I keep reading that the MONSTER brand are TOP QUALITY ?

No the only difference with Monster is the outrageous price.

http://www.choice.com.au/viewArticleAsOnePage.aspx?id=106733

Grabbed a cable off Foxy the other week and both the service and cables are pure quality. :D

Edited by Karma

• Volunteer
With digital signal I imagine it either works or it doesn't ????

Umm no.

You can have sparklies with HDMI, and believe me they are very annoying.

Also a few of us compared some HDMI cables last year and found there can be PQ differences also. (this comment will of course cause me to get slapped around.............again)

I run my system with Foxy's HDMI cables exclusively.

Umm no.

You can have sparklies with HDMI, and believe me they are very annoying.

Also a few of us compared some HDMI cables last year and found there can be PQ differences also. (this comment will of course cause me to get slapped around.............again)

I run my system with Foxy's HDMI cables exclusively.

Are the sparklies more to do with incorrect compliant cables for the equipment used ??

I just tried a HDMI cable from BUNNINGS.........yep.......the hardware store...... and compared it to a MONSTER THXV100 cable from a PS3 to a 50" PANA 850A.......... No sparklies, no degradation, in fact PQ was pretty much identical ????????

Cable lengths were 1m and 1.5 m respectively. Maybe over longer distances there would be a difference ??

BTW........this forum and many of the contributors are a brilliant source of info and knowledge for newbies like me........so any further input and tech on this topic is great.......I've learnt so much already.

Edited by teamjlf

Guest EZYHD

Its a question of how long they last, how well they are made, what happens when you try to remove them, cable thickness etc etc, HDMI has been done to death across the net for yonks but...

You might want to read this...

http://www.hdmi.com.au

G'day Foxy,

I just want to start off this post by saying I'm very happy with the quality, service and price, spot on mate! I've recently been promoting your products around different circle of friends and have found them not as keen as the many of us. Their main objection, although the plugs look great, was the quality of the cable itself. They've seen many other so called quality cables that have a nice braiding around it compared to our plastic look alike braiding and they're claiming the braide adds to how well the cable peforms with interference. I'm well over the different biased comments and opinions of people and in my mind, if the braiding is just there for looks and doesn;t actually do anything, then who cares as no one will see it anyway? Whats your opinion and what would be your comeback, that I could use, when people compare cables to yours and question the braiding?

Guest EZYHD

Well this nylon braiding is triple sheathed its there of course to protect against interference and certainly does the its job and made to last. I'm yet to have a complaint about shielding. Its the 1st time this has ever been brought into question after nearly 2 years and many thousands of HDMI cables, therefore the look of the cable has no credence. Best thing to do is direct them to the feedback page where most of the comments are from DTV members.

Edited by EZYHD

G'day Foxy,

As fussy as some people are, I did tell them to check out your website and some even claimed that the cable on your front page isn't even the cable your selling? Which I can sort of agree as it does have a totally different outer sheath/braide in the picture compared to the nylon netting but nevertheless, I've been happy so far. Cheers!

Well this nylon braiding is triple sheathed its there of course to protect against interference

Is it just Nylon used in the braid? I can't tell for sure from your reply. Plastic won't be doing any EMF shielding.

Guest EZYHD

Yep like most of the cables these days its Nylon sheathing.

FP picture is correct but its grey nylon instead of black.

Edited by EZYHD

Guest EZYHD

My HDMI cable supplier advises..

the molding hdmi cables are copper conductor and with aluminium braid triple.