• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After David1 posted news of Nov XE1 redemption titles arriving :lol:

all has been quiet. :ninja:

Some of us may have got our hopes up :blush:

Anyway ...... any news of Feb approvals out there yet :mellow:

Edited by Jutta

Well just spoke with them again (not sure why I bothered) and true to form they still have no idea when I can expect them.

Again they said in the next few weeks. Well are they not meant to be delivered by 15th May according to their terms ?

Guest techo_freak
After David1 posted news of Nov XE1 redemption titles arriving :lol:

all has been quiet. :ninja:

Some of us may have got our hopes up :blush:

Anyway ...... any news of Feb approvals out there yet :mellow:

My Feb XE1 is the only one I'm waiting for!

Hopefully the mix will be better than the March approved XE1 redemption!

My Feb XE1 is the only one I'm waiting for!

Hopefully the mix will be better than the March approved XE1 redemption!

Same here and the Question is - Have they saved their worst or best for Last. :lol::lol::ninja:

Just got mine now, although it appears they attempted to deliver them on the 17th and someone had written down the wrong apartment number. Took this long for them to work it out. :wacko:

I purchased on 5/3 and sent my redemption in 11/3.

Syriana

Hulk

The Holiday

Miami Vice

Superman Returns

V for Vendetta

The Ant Bully

An American Werewolf in London

Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift

Polar Express

Nothing there I would have considered paying for but wasn’t expecting much. Because the free title had been removed from the XE1 box when I purchased I didn’t get that disk and was hoping an Apollo 13 might have turned up. Oh well….

Just got mine now, although it appears they attempted to deliver them on the 17th and someone had written down the wrong apartment number. Took this long for them to work it out. :wacko:

Syriana

Hulk

The Holiday

Miami Vice

Superman Returns

V for Vendetta

The Ant Bully

Polar Express

Nothing there I would have considered paying for but wasn’t expecting much. Because the free title had been removed from the XE1 box when I purchased I didn’t get that disk and was hoping an Apollo 13 might have turned up. Oh well….

You got the titles that seem to be the standard now.

Syriana

Hulk

The Holiday

Miami Vice

Superman Returns

V for Vendetta

The Ant Bully

Polar Express

I can live with these and would only need to trade V for Vendetta for the likes of Batman Begins or Superman Returns.

Hitachi received my claim 21 Feb and approved it 29 Feb. Current status says fulfilment in process. Sent email enquiring as to when I might get my discs. Received following reply...

Hi,

Thanks for your email

Your claim has been approved in our system so you will definitely be getting a redemption. However as per the terms and conditions no Redemption Items and/or Cash Back payments where issued until the 31st of March. Delivery then within 45 working days. This does not include postage delivery times and stock availability delays.

For full details on the Terms and Conditions for Toshiba Redemptions, visit

www.isd.toshiba.com.au/redemption/r_currentredemptionlist.html

Which of course tells me nothing :rolleyes:

Sit tight and wait I suppose

Hitachi received my claim 21 Feb and approved it 29 Feb. Current status says fulfilment in process. Sent email enquiring as to when I might get my discs. Received following reply...

Hi,

Thanks for your email

Your claim has been approved in our system so you will definitely be getting a redemption. However as per the terms and conditions no Redemption Items and/or Cash Back payments where issued until the 31st of March. Delivery then within 45 working days. This does not include postage delivery times and stock availability delays.

For full details on the Terms and Conditions for Toshiba Redemptions, visit

www.isd.toshiba.com.au/redemption/r_currentredemptionlist.html

Which of course tells me nothing :rolleyes:

Sit tight and wait I suppose

Well thats interesting. I thought it was 45 days period. At this rate I am looking at mid June now...