Toshiba Redemption Titles

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25/2 club here and my titles arrived!!!

300 /An American Werewolf In London/Batman Begins /Hulk/Miami Vice/Vendetta/The Fast and the FuriousTokyo Drift/The Holiday/The Polar Express/Syriana.

Out of all those 300 was the only one in a slim case that also had not for sale on it.

the 300 version I got was also slim cased and from Canada I believe as it has French as well as English Audio.

Bryan

Finally got mine today.

Despite the tracking page telling me they were sent on the 15th of May... They were mysteriously sent (on the packing slip) yesterday... the same day I called Toshiba asking what was up.

I rang again today after ringing yesterday and about a week ago.

Still hadn't been sent through to dispatch. I advise to ring everyday day or so and harass Tim. Also tell him he is 'famous' and on this thread.

cheers

James

I rang again today after ringing yesterday and about a week ago.

Still hadn't been sent through to dispatch. I advise to ring everyday day or so and harass Tim. Also tell him he is 'famous' and on this thread.

cheers

James

I think i might have to make that call tomorrow myself. As of tonight still no titles. Though it looks like they are rolling them out at the moment.

Hello,

Does anyone had to wait longer than this?

DATE MODEL NO SERIAL NO STATUS

04/12/2007 HD-EP10-K-TY SLC79xxxxx RECEIVED. Online Claim has been successfully submitted.

10/12/2007 HD-EP10-K-TY SLC79xxxxx APPROVED. Supporting documents received and validated. Claim approved.

13/12/2007 HD-EP10-K-TY SLC79xxxxx FULFILMENT IN PROCESS. Money orders/Redemption item(s) being ordered.

This is the reply I got from them after emailing them. I got this on 19 May 08. So if I dont get my discs by Friday I am going to ACCC on Monday to pursue Toshiba on this matter.

"Hi

Thank you for your email.

Please note that your titles will be dispatched shortly. You should receive them in 7-10 days. Sorry for the delay."

By the way good forum.

thanks for looking out mate.

makes you wodner whether Toshiba have been watching this thread lately. :lol::ninja:

Okay got:

Superman Returns which I will sell

300 Which I will sell

Tokyo Drift which I'll sell

Batman Begins which I'll sell - Wonderchild first option.

Polar Express which I'll sell

Miami Vice which I'll sell

Ant Bully - undecided, my other one had lipsync issues might sell

The Holiday - I'll likely keep

American Werefolf - likely keep

The Hulk - likely keep

Also have:

Apollo 13 I'll sell

King Kong I'll sell

Hello,

Does anyone had to wait longer than this?

04/12/2007 HD-EP10-K-TY SLC79xxxxx RECEIVED. Online Claim has been successfully submitted.

10/12/2007 HD-EP10-K-TY SLC79xxxxx APPROVED. Supporting documents received and validated. Claim approved.

13/12/2007 HD-EP10-K-TY SLC79xxxxx FULFILMENT IN PROCESS. Money orders/Redemption item(s) being ordered.

This is the reply I got from them after emailing them. I got this on 19 May 08. So if I dont get my discs by Friday I am going to ACCC on Monday to pursue Toshiba on this matter.

"Hi

Thank you for your email.

Please note that your titles will be dispatched shortly. You should receive them in 7-10 days. Sorry for the delay."

By the way good forum.

Agree they have been lax and s skeptical person would say they have deliberately withheld sending titles pending people complaining and asking for them. So far it appears that when they reply and say they will send and will get in 7-10 days - you do.

Mine took 8 days, but they were not sent until 7 days after confirmation. You should have yours by Friday.

Bryan

So is it recommended to call Toshiba up to inquire about it? I'm part of the 25/2 club, but nothing's appeared yet...

**** yeah. Everyday until Tim cracks it.

I have rung three times and every time it is I will enter it into the system. You gotta push these pricks. email is for people who can wait or don't want results. You've got to let them hear the anger in your voice.

cheers

James

Can anyone help me in regards toa copy of a receipt?

26/03/2008 HD-EP10-K-TY SLC7701120 RECEIVED. Online Claim has been successfully submitted.

11/04/2008 HD-EP10-K-TY SLC7701120 APPROVED. Redemption claim has been validated and approved.

11/04/2008 HD-EP10-K-TY SLC7701120 FULFILMENT IN PROCESS. Money orders/Redemption item(s) being ordered

suddenly...this is what it shows..

26/03/2008HD-EP10-K-TY SLC7900384 RECEIVED. Online Claim has been successfully submitted.

11/04/2008HD-EP10-K-TY SLC7900384 APPROVED. Supporting documents received and validated. Claim approved.

11/04/2008HD-EP10-K-TY SLC7900384 DECLINED. Redemption program has closed. Claim failed to meet redemption terms.

I have 2 EP10's in the system. I spoke to Tim and he just needs a copy of the receipt again but I can't find mine due to a massive cleanup in the last couple of weeks.

I hope someone can help.

Well, well... they we in this mornings mail (AAE delivered to PO Box)...!

Another of the 25/2 list. I feel blessed... I got Perfect Storm instead of Vendetta (which I have). Unfortunately not my style of movie. Still it's not NORBIT! In fact the only duplicate is BB, but I've got a taker for that...

An American Werewolf In London,

Batman Begins,

Hulk,

Miami Vice,

Perfect Storm,

The Ant Bully,

The Fast and the Furious / Tokyo Drift,

The Holiday and

The Polar Express.

I sent a thank you email to Tim this morning but I've not heard nor expecting to hear from anyone in Toshiba management about this debacle. I'll let you know if I do.

Daniel and others, keep us posted here when you do or if you don't get your titles. Be nice to know Daniel's and the rest of us who phoned or wrote got a full resolution.

Hey SDL... was that your movies from AAE? Does that mean they avoided your "fight" with them? I was looking forward to that stoush!

Cheers,

Pfeff

Well, the doorbell just rang and there stood the AAE bloke again with more titles. Another ten in fact. :o:o:P

I suspect they processed me twice. Once from my email complaining and then from my claim that I forwarded to Daniel as I had not yet received my titles from my initial email. :rolleyes::unsure::ninja:

They might ask for them back, but if not then will trade for more. There were three different titles, V for Vendetta, Perfect Storm and Troy that were different from the previous 10 I received yesterday of which Perfect Storm is the only one I do not have already. :P

Will wait till next week then put in trade thread if I have heard nothing.

:ninja:

Bryan

Edited by bbar

Well, the doorbell just rang and there stood the AAE bloke again with more titles. Another ten in fact. :o:o:P

I suspect they processed me twice. Once from my email complaining and then from my claim that I forwarded to Daniel as I had not yet received my titles from my initial email. :rolleyes::unsure::ninja:

They might ask for them back, but if not then will trade for more. There were three different titles, V for Vendetta, Perfect Storm and Troy that were different from the previous 10 I received yesterday of which Perfect Storm is the only one I do not have already. :P

Will wait till next week then put in trade thread if I have heard nothing.

:ninja:

Bryan

man... :(

you get yours twice...and mine gets canceled at the last minute. :(

Well, well... they we in this mornings mail (AAE delivered to PO Box)...!

Another of the 25/2 list. I feel blessed... I got Perfect Storm instead of Vendetta (which I have). Unfortunately not my style of movie. Still it's not NORBIT! In fact the only duplicate is BB, but I've got a taker for that...

Cheers,

Pfeff

Good to see another Brisbane based person get their movies. It means i still have a chance of getting mine soon. YAY.

Hey SDL... was that your movies from AAE? Does that mean they avoided your "fight" with them? I was looking forward to that stoush!

Cheers,

Pfeff

Sadly yes, I was looking forward to demanding cash instead :D