Pioneer Kuro 508xda Price Thread

I was under the impression if you wall mount it they still give you the stand. Anyone know if the opposite applies?.

It's choose one option. 508XDAmount or 508xdastand are the codes I've seen from JB.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi just picked up from JB in Townsville 12 months interest free Ticket price $2898 ! less 10% ..haggled a little have invoice Total $2610

Actual TV $$2560 Surge protector $50 ..Happy to Email if it helps

Oooo $2560 - damn! Copy please, if you wouldn't mind to solyxius@gmail.com ...

TWO THINGS -

FIRSTLY - IF YOU DON'T WANT TO PAY GOOD MONEY FOR A PREMIUM QUALITY TV THE BUY AN LG YOU CHEAP ARSES

SECONDLY - TO ALL THE IDIOTS SAYING PIONEER IS USING PANASONIC OR SOON TO BE USING PANASONIC SCREEN PLEASE DO US ALL A FAVOR AND JUST SHUT UP> THEY WILL BE USING THE GLASS AND GLASS ONLY FROM THE PANELS YOU IDIOT THE MECHANICS WILL STILL ALL BE PIONEER ITS THE PHYSICAL GLASS THE PIONEER WIlLL OUT SOURCE BECAUSE PANASONIC ARE CHEAPER TO USE IN PRICE NOT QUALITY, ITS LIKE SONY USING SAMSUNG SCREENS.....

I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE ON HERE DO A LOT OF RESEARCH AND I AM PLEASED WHEN CUSTOMERS HAVE AN UNDERSTANDING AND KNOWLEDGE OF THERE PURCHASE< BUT TO EVERYONE ELSE WHO THINKS THERE AN OVER NIGHT GENIUS OF ANYTHING GO JUMP, SERIOUSLY BECAUSE YOUR AN IDIOT AND WASTE TIME..

THAT IS ALL..

Nope, if you wall mount during install, you don't get a stand. Cheaper to take the stand during install ($400+) and buy the wall mount later if you want it ($100+) ... also you can get a wall mount at any later date but after a while the stands are hard to find and are not necessarily compatible between models (e.g. 507XDA stand doesn't fit the 508XDA).

so its best to choose the stand option from the outset which will then be free. And you can pay $100 for the wall mount later if you require it down the track?

Can you have them sell you the wall mount during purchase of tv if youve chosen to have it on a stand. Instead of chasing it up at a later point?

Edited by noddy doldrums

so its best to choose the stand option from the outset which will then be free. And you can pay $100 for the wall mount later if you require it down the track?

Correct

Can you have them sell you the wall mount during purchase of tv if youve chosen to have it on a stand. Instead of chasing it up at a later point?

I don't believe so, as I believe the wall mount may not necessarily 'Pioneer' but a suitable approved generic based on what's available to the installer (i.e. in Canberra, Capital Plasma Installs have the Pioneer contract). But hey, you could always ask to do a deal - you can be assured they will have both in the van!

TWO THINGS -

FIRSTLY - IF YOU DON'T WANT TO PAY GOOD MONEY FOR A PREMIUM QUALITY TV THE BUY AN LG YOU CHEAP ARSES

SECONDLY - TO ALL THE IDIOTS SAYING PIONEER IS USING PANASONIC OR SOON TO BE USING PANASONIC SCREEN PLEASE DO US ALL A FAVOR AND JUST SHUT UP> THEY WILL BE USING THE GLASS AND GLASS ONLY FROM THE PANELS YOU IDIOT THE MECHANICS WILL STILL ALL BE PIONEER ITS THE PHYSICAL GLASS THE PIONEER WIlLL OUT SOURCE BECAUSE PANASONIC ARE CHEAPER TO USE IN PRICE NOT QUALITY, ITS LIKE SONY USING SAMSUNG SCREENS.....

I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE ON HERE DO A LOT OF RESEARCH AND I AM PLEASED WHEN CUSTOMERS HAVE AN UNDERSTANDING AND KNOWLEDGE OF THERE PURCHASE< BUT TO EVERYONE ELSE WHO THINKS THERE AN OVER NIGHT GENIUS OF ANYTHING GO JUMP, SERIOUSLY BECAUSE YOUR AN IDIOT AND WASTE TIME..

THAT IS ALL..

I AGREE 100% COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF!!!!

Myer - Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Its $2999 bottom price, but man what a price all the same, tie it in with 18months int free and the Myer one points its smashes any competitors price....its on, going to purchase one tuesday
TWO THINGS -

THAT IS ALL..

You wouldn't happen to be in sales at Myer would you?

What on earth is up with the dummy spit? Were you YELLING ABUSE at anyone in particular or did you just feel the need to vent your spleen over everybody? :wacko:

Do you have a problem with people using the price guarantee offered by box movers? These are people who have already paid good money for a premium quality TV.

There is a whole thread over here for people to vent about missing sales by one day.

Does your second point actually make sense to you because to me you just contradict yourself??

Your post was helpful however as you left me no doubt who the idiot is in this thread.

thanks for your WELL SHOUTED message retailfor life

just wondering...is the 'glass' in a plasma screen a fairly important aspect of the whole tv?

cant take that question serious or not, the glass is not no...its like looking through a clear glass window, glass is galss is glass on a panel....

Hi all

Anyone in Perth managed to get a price around the $2,700 yet? I want to go back to HN and try for the 110% price guarantee :) Don't think they will do it without any concrete adverts or receipts.

Thanks

CC

LADY'S AND GENTLEMEN I PRESENT CHEAP ARSE NUMBER 1

Sorry but i just paid 127.9 for unleaded fuel...so if it goes down tomorrow do u think if i rocked up and asked for the difference they would do it..NO...also what happened if the panel went up in price can the retailer ask for more money off you...NO....so stick with the good deal u have negotiated already and jsut enjoy the bloody panel for its picture not its price

Edited by retailforlife

Hi just picked up from JB in Townsville 12 months interest free Ticket price $2898 ! less 10% ..haggled a little have invoice Total $2610

Please email a copy of your receipt to dat_dtv@hotmail.com. Thanks heaps

LOL

Anyway I purchased mine from JB Hifi at Knox in Melbourne today for $2700, can't wait to receive it now.

I think the term all good things come to an end is really what needs to be said.....some poeple are lucky to get a below cost price bargain but more then likely it will be over and done with by the end of the week....retailers will not be making money and loss leading on a product like this will not benefit there business

I think the term all good things come to an end is really what needs to be said.....some poeple are lucky to get a below cost price bargain but more then likely it will be over and done with by the end of the week....retailers will not be making money and loss leading on a product like this will not benefit there business

Yes but I have a feeling that IF this is the end of the run on this model then Pioneer must have reduced the wholesale price and let the retailers have at it?

thanks for your WELL SHOUTED message retailfor life

just wondering...is the 'glass' in a plasma screen a fairly important aspect of the whole tv?

well if you compare the panel on the current panasonics to the one currently on the pioneer, i think you will notice that that the panasonic is far less reflective. Combine this with pioneers' internal technologies and you will have an even better panel than the current one.

well if you compare the panel on the current panasonics to the one currently on the pioneer, i think you will notice that that the panasonic is far less reflective. Combine this with pioneers' internal technologies and you will have an even better panel than the current one.

i disagree, although donkey kong is a good game, sega genius evan gelian is much better lol

Edited by retailforlife

hey bigbishop would love a copy of your receipt as im from qld too so it would be great to get a good deal like u got! can u please email to jks004@student.usc.edu.au

thanks

can I also get a copy of the receipt - tnajdov@tpg.com.au

LADY'S AND GENTLEMEN I PRESENT CHEAP ARSE NUMBER 1

Sorry but i just paid 127.9 for unleaded fuel...so if it goes down tomorrow do u think if i rocked up and asked for the difference they would do it..NO...also what happened if the panel went up in price can the retailer ask for more money off you...NO....so stick with the good deal u have negotiated already and jsut enjoy the bloody panel for its picture not its price

Cheers for that retailforlife.........always nice to be number 1 at something ;) But HN are the ones who choose to offer the 30 day price guarantee, I guess to anyone who cares to take advantage of it.

CC

Ill bet when the price eventually goes lower again all u cheap arses will have another bout of **** i should of waited.....wait for the new Pioneer, its got fergalicious DEF...its off the shiz ang

i want a collection of reciepts to verfiy that u guys are getting what u claimed, daddo_1600@hotmail.com...send one send all

Edited by retailforlife

Dude, have you got your f#*cking period or what!

What do you care if people want to save a few bucks, or get a bit back from the retail giants. Nothing wrong with that if you can, I don't think they are crying.

Get a life ya f*cking loser.

Please put me up as tightarse number 2.

well the retail giants probably would be crying when they are selling stuff that cheap, they wouldnt be making any money!