Tivo

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So are we all thinking that the successful people have been notified?? And the rest of us have missed out??
Doubt anyone has been selected yet. This is actually moving pretty rapidly IMO. Questionaire's worked out, websites designed, etc. They've basically whittled down the list to all those that got the second round of queries. No doubt now they're putting together the logistics and working out what hoops the tester will need to jump through each week for them. Remember once they decide to move its an email asking for confirmation and a NDA signature, and they courier out the boxes.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

I'd say they'd be picking certain numbers of people from certain locations to get a good coverage.

Certain number from Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth - couple from Darwin/Hobart, then probably as many rurals as they can get since those will be the customers who would have the most issues with range and internet. Same goes with certain number of experts, novices and the other subgroups.

:-)

Thats what i thought at first, but wasn't one hundred percent sure.

yea mine was 15 jan too

So according to this post you only got the first emailed survey and not the survey on the 19th which was the Saturday morning survey. however your now clamming to be selected????. Exactly how many surveys did you complete?????? Or am i reading to much into this :rolleyes:

Edited by unitedbythemoment

i pretty sure they have not chosen everyone yet, over the next few weeks. After that you'll know if you were.

they will not be informing those who missed out. which is a bit of a PIA. wouldn't be so hard to send out a blanket email saying selection is completed, sorry you missed out. they have all the email addys on the web site, not so hard.

I had the initial survey on signing up, then one about a week later that included more personal details, that is where I think the name of my employer once they checked might have counted against me going any further as part of our company (not my part) does work for someone they probably don't want information going to, I'm not sure.

I emailed them yesterday asking when we'd find out if we're in and got the same response as someone posted here previously

Thanks for your interest in TiVo. If you are selected to join the beta program, you should be contacted within the next few weeks.

I emailed them yesterday asking when we'd find out if we're in and got the same response as someone posted here previously

lol i asked the same thing a few days ago and got the same answer too. except i also asked if those who missed out would be told, they said no. wonder if that girl takes bribes lol

So can we take it that nobody has received any news?

I answered the last survey I received 2 weeks ago last Saturday......would have been nice if they could send out a generic email to let us know they have chosen all the testers.

well they havent picked me :(