FS: Elektra Theatre 7 Channel Power Amp

SOLD
SOLD

Item: Elektra Theatre 7 Channel Power Amp
Price: $1300
ONO, includes donation to SNA. If shipping is required this will be at the cost of the buyer.
Item Condition: It is in great condition for a 14 year old amplifier.  Yes it has a few scratches and marks. I have had it for around 2 years and in the last 12 months had it serviced and re-capped by Arthur. He also fixed a trigger issue so it can now be powered on/off from a pre or AV Receiver. Works perfectly. I had it paired with my Parasound P5 which is also up for sale and together they sounded great, slightly warm, smooth and a nice sound stage.
Reason for selling:
I have moved onwards and upwards.  I will probably regret selling this given I lose my ability to drive 7 channnels of Elektra goodness but hey funding new stuff has to been done through sacrifices according to the CFO.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash preferred as I have no boxes for this guy. Will go down the Paypal path if needed (the purchaser incurs the overheads associated with this)
Extra Info: I am not 100% certain of its power given specs on this model are hard to come buy.  I believe its around the 150 Watt per channel mark, am happy to be corrected by those who are better informed.

Pictures: The pics below are of the actual unit for sale.

ElektraTheatre7Chn_1.jpg.6f18304760b8e853ac78f487a792798e.jpg

ElektraTheatre7Chn_2.jpg.86a0d002ef2c13073336e7d635909e9d.jpg

ElektraTheatre7Chn_3.jpg.a0afcb4ee7cbf6de68200ed4006deda0.jpg

ElektraTheatre7Chn_4.jpg.cfbfa246072c766a1dd9e001d8a86611.jpg

ElektraTheatre7Chn_5.jpg.0cdcf69dad113b7664844f5dbbdaeac1.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, blybo said:

I don't need atmos... I don't need atmos... repeat with me everyone, please before I do something I shouldn't.

GLWTS, not that you'll need it

Atmos!

Atmos!

Atmos!

Atmos!

• Like 1