My System Today

@Machinist -actually I saw Inception twice at e cinema and only once on BD. But e French cafe scene is one of my fave demo scenes la

@etnt - 5.1 is sufficient for me now. But once I have my own house...

I so feel like getting a 3D plasma but ...  :-X

I even asked Francis to get me a 3D Avatar BD. Every equipment is set for 3D except e TV but ...  :-X

Just waiting for a new house or e TV to kong out. That will my excuse to get a TV. If e new flat happens, it will also be a projector Yeh! But my last queue number for a SengKang flat is over 1200 for like a few hundred flats  >:(

Hehe nobody notices e 2 movie posters. It is me and eastendgirl.  Good thing e pic is not hi-def  ;D The one on e left is a very special movie for both of us  ;D

@ whyeme - yes that is my head.  :)

@ TheMachinist - yes WEB is trying to do inception on me so that he can buy more bluray discs, CDs & HT stuff....  ;D

Dear...  ;) the inception must have been successful becoz I just opened e mailbox and found 6 SACDs inside!!!  ;D

Roy... got a lot more stuff there than you had before...still got yr UPA box...when to pass to you? come and hear the new setup too :)

Hey paul, yeah gotta plan to drop by your new place one amd check it out. We will work something out soon. Nowadays a bit busy with the little boy and work...

@ TheMachinist - yes WEB is trying to do inception on me so that he can buy more bluray discs, CDs & HT stuff....  ;D

Wow, seriously eastendgirl is long time ago registered ID? Haha, westendboy and eastendgirl....

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little big. Your hubby already planning for projector! :o

silky smooth hair you have, sister eastendgirl...just did rebonding?  ;D

bro web, how am i doing?  ;D

YOU should get a Audience 42C as Centre speaker

actually bro, I should tear down all the built in cabinets to make room for power amps!  ;)

jokes aside, any idea how much roughly an okay condition Audience 42C can be bought for nowadays?  ???

Bro how come you have mirror behind your tv. Isn't your panel reflective enough, can already see you hang clothes  ;D

Secondly, how come the reflection on the panel not match with that in the mirror! very puzzled. :-\

haha bro u very observant hor? All the cabinets and mirrors were already built in when we moved in, so no choice...i didn't think i would get sucked into this HT & audio hobby back then...  :-[

Oh the reflection does not match cos of the angle from which i took the pic...heehee  :P

Bro I think you also need the floor space for your sub! The cabinet must be vibrating when the sub is rumbling?

Bro, my cabinets dont just vibrate...they shake and rattle when deep bass kicks in...have to live with it for the time being...