Pop Quiz

Thank you [emoji4]

Google may not help with this one, in fact it may throw you on the wrong track 

Which epic Led Zeppelin song was originally called Swan Song, 

Ok! Your question is wrong, kasmir was never called swan song, kasmir was just the end part of swan song revamped,

Sent from my LG-H961N using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Deano_malaysia said:

Ok! Your question is wrong, kasmir was never called swan song, kasmir was just the end part of swan song revamped,

Sent from my LG-H961N using Tapatalk

i did say Google will throw you on the wrong track, yes, Kashmir was a change in riff from Swan Song, i did say what you just said in the extra clue i gave before you answered,

technically your answer wasnt a title change either,  but because many of the layers of Swan Song were used in various songs, the earliest and the closest was Kashmir which took its riff directly from it, it came before Bird On a Wing and Midnight Moonlight, it dates back to 1973 whilst the two you mentioned manifested in 1983

sorry for the confusion, but it was a tricky one and the answer i was looking for was ...

have we survived our first protest ? 

9 hours ago, Kaynin said:

Something for the F.U.I. file - I've been to the location of that album cover...

P1020108.jpg

who would have guessed that where you had a foot massage and body work done would later become an album cover ;)

Keef and Mick also used the same building ... but they opted to go for a drink instead ...

http://blog.krrb.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Screen-shot-2013-06-06-at-10.36.14-AM.png

20 hours ago, Hugh Barnes said:

GAME UPGRADES: POP QUIZ  2.0

All additional Useless information is welcome, a bonus "smarty pants" reward for correct respondents.

Collect 10 "smarty pants" bonus points to wallow in your own self importance.

do i get the 10 smartarse bonus points ? :)

• Like 1

yea ya should,great video and song, would have loved to be in that bar  at the end if they played a full set,at the end of that video click on far away eyes, the stones doing redneck country,just priceless.

• Like 1