FS: Troels Gravesen SEAS CNO-25 Speakers + Naquadria Amp

Item: SEAS CNO-25, 2½-way floorstander AND Naquadria Amp
Location: Located Port Macquarie can deliver to Newcastle or Sydeny depending on timing. 
Price: This is hard because of DIY. Dont be afraid to message me. $1500 for Speakers, $1100 for amp
Item Condition: DIY finish. there is a dent in one of the tweeter, small and does not affect the sound. Can SMS more pics if interested in speakers. Anything wrong is cosmetic only they sound like a DIY that Troels has designed when Cost is No Object (aka CNO). Paired with a Naquadria Amp. Will add details later. 
Reason for selling: Like my other post im moving to London so no reason to keep these in storage. As DIY is hard to sell they may end up in storage though. 
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
Extra Info: http://www.troelsgravesen.dk/CNO-2.5.htm 

Made these a few years back and have been my babies throughout that time. Spent about 3k from memory just on the drivers and electrics. Plus probably an extra $500 on MDF, paint, veneer etc.
Pictures: More pics can be sent if you are interested. Took hundreds of pics of all my gear for the move so didnt take extra time with them. 

20160905_114740.jpg

20160905_114747.jpg

20160905_114800.jpg

20160905_114811.jpg

Edited by DanFi
  • Like 1

Those speakers look great. How's the sound?

Reason I ask is that I eventually plan on building some speakers (well once I can get my shed up!) and have looked at a few of the Troels Gravesen designs because they seem to be highly regard in the DIY world.

On 8 September 2016 at 3:46 PM, rock said:

Those speakers look great. How's the sound?

Reason I ask is that I eventually plan on building some speakers (well once I can get my shed up!) and have looked at a few of the Troels Gravesen designs because they seem to be highly regard in the DIY world.

Best I've had :). Cant write an essay comparing well known brands as i haven't owned lots of speakers but i can say this. every time i have a break from listening, the moment i turn them back on they stop you and remember how much you miss the sound. Sound is fast and hits accurately (listen to lots of electronic) but those tweeters are amazing. they should be though, for $500 each. 

On 8 September 2016 at 7:07 PM, Fec said:

Troels designs are probably the best out there, when it's implemented well they beat most speakers at more than double the cost.

Good luck on the sale

thanks mate

• 4 weeks later...