GTG Sydney 8 Nov

David.M

Hi David

Unfortunately I can't make it - which is a real shame: I was very keen to finally meet you and hear your terrific kit.

Have fun everyone, and I'll look forward to catching up at Nap250's GTG. 

Cheers

• Like 1

Thanks David for a great afternoon today.

It was great to spin some tunes and meet a few new SNA folks.  

The 45rpm analog productions Doors Morrison Hotel was awesome.

I wish I had brought my Zed Zep 2 Classic reissue as David has the famous RL US pressing. I gave a feeling that the Classic has a better top end/ extension but the RL more kick and power.

Cheers

Edited by metal beat

Thank you David for your hospitality today. 

I don't think I've heard Zeppelin sound so good.  I particularly enjoyed Ali Farka Toure whom I’d not heard before. 

It was great to meet everyone. All in all a very nice way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

A pleasurable afternoon indeed, not sure which was better, the very engaging sound system or the charming hospitality.

My thanks for allowing me the opportunity to sample both.

Good to catch up with folk from the past and some for the future.

Thanks Dave for having us over today and playing DJ to our requests. Some mighty fine tunes played. I really enjoyed Child In Time from Deep Purple's Made in Japan. It set the stage for the led Zeppelin track.

Your system is sounding great. Always a treat to hear it. Thanks again. And good to catch up with a couple of old SNA friends and to meet some new music lovers.

Any photo's gentlemen?

Unfortunately I didn't take any pics & I can't say for certain whether anyone else did/didn't.  If anyone did feel free to post.

Thanks again to all who came along to make what was a very enjoyable afternoon :)

David,

Thank you for a lovely afternoon. Great system, food and music choices. I have a new found appreciation for the genre.

It was great to meet some members that I have not met before and catch up with some that I have met before.

Look forward to catching up soon. PM me when you have sorted a convenient date for Viognier and yourself.

Cheers

t

• Like 1