SOLD: FS: Plinius CD-101 CD player BLACK

Pics up tomorrow, but just traded a Plinius CD-101 in excellent condition. It is in the rare black finish, and the finish is unmarked both on the unit and the remote. 

RRP is $5,995 I believe, asking $2,750. 

Comes with original box and packaging so can ship anywhere Oz-wide. 

Plinius_CD101_black.jpg

• 2 months later...

Yep.

I thought you would snap this up.

Now you can have the full Plinius experience :)

Yep, that is the plan.  

Having experienced a single Plinius I now need to know if two Pliniuses are better than one.

Jeff is now in the Plinii zone :lol:

Edit:I guess now that Jeff is in the zone we shall see the Ragnarok up for sale then? :)

Edited by rantan

Plinii I believe it is :)

Plin-eye-eee?  Plin-eee-eye?  Plin-eye-eye?  Plin-eee-eee? :confused:  :confused:

I think I'll stick with Pliniuses.

Jeff is now in the Plinii zone :lol:

Edit:I guess now that Jeff is in the zone we shall see the Ragnarok up for sale then? :)

Let's not go jumping the gun there Rantan, I still have a pair of headphones to try out and while they do everything else brilliantly the Plin... um, that is to say the Plini... er?  

Oh bugger it, the-pair-of-components-I-have-recently-sourced-from-the-isle-of-the-long-white-cloud do not have headphone jacks.  So, the Ragnarok will be staying put for the time being.

• Like 1

Congratulations on the sale of your item. If you feel you have benefited from using this system for the sale of an item through our classifieds system then please consider making a donation.<br /><br />Donation Payment Options<br /><br />You can make a donation via Paypal (using Credit Card or Paypal Balance), or Direct Deposit.<br /><br />Click below to make a donation:<br />donate-button.png<br /><br />Thank you, your support is appreciated and every dollar makes a difference.