Item Condition: 9/10
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Osborne Park
State: WA
Payment Method: Any
Reason for selling: Not getting enough use

Further Information

latest Sony flagship

920 hour on the globe, last 20000 hours

Original box for shipping 

IMG_9295.jpeg

Hi,

I am interested in this and your Timber Tube traps (I'm sorry, but after missing on a killer deal on the JVC NZ9, I need to ask, would you take for this ? ) 

Regards, 

Ayham 

Edited by hemo cave

19 minutes ago, hemo cave said:

Hi,

I am interested in this and your Timber Tube traps (I'm sorry, but after missing on a killer deal on the JVC NZ9, I need to ask, would you take $10,000 for this ? ) 

Regards, 

Ayham 

thanks for your offer, just wondering if you know it released last year retail for $26000? If I say yes you should worry about your $10000 🙂

• Haha 4

26 minutes ago, hemo cave said:

Hi,

I am interested in this and your Timber Tube traps (I'm sorry, but after missing on a killer deal on the JVC NZ9, I need to ask, would you take $10,000 for this ? ) 

Regards, 

Ayham 

One of the greatest public low ball offers ever seen on SNA - you sir have gigantic balls of steel 👍

Edited by Andythiing
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Andythiing said:

One of the greatest public low ball offers ever seen on SNA - you sir have gigantic balls of steel 👍

Could not agree more.

I hope those steel balls become rusty and fall off🙃

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, rantan said:

Could not agree more.

I hope those steel balls become rusty and fall off🙃

It was an offer that he respectfully didn't take. There is nothing wrong with asking ( you would be surprised what you could achieve if you asked and, of course, be a little nice ). 

Have a great day. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, hemo cave said:

It was an offer that he respectfully didn't take. There is nothing wrong with asking ( you would be surprised what you could achieve if you asked and, of course, be a little nice ). 

Have a great day. 

You have every right to make an offer - usually good manners to do so via PM - not publicly - such low ball public offers may be seen to undermine the sellers genuine efforts at reasonable price sale - all the best 👍

• Like 8

29 minutes ago, hemo cave said:

Have a great day. 

I understand , thanks for your offer still

• Thanks 1