PS Audio 250 plus BHK Pre amplifier

Item Condition: Used
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Central Coast
State: NSW
Payment Method: PayPal, Cash
Reason for selling: Upgrading

Further Information

Hi all, 

Am selling my PS Audio 250 BHK Amplifier and Pre Amplifier, I would like to sell them together without splitting, I have both boxes and remote. Current tubes in both is the Gold Loin with around 500hrs on them. 250 BHK has about 200hrs on

Both unit’s is in excellent condition. 

The BHK 250 stereo power amplifier is an industry reference standard for performance—a 250 watt per channel investment grade musical instrument that brings life to music.

The BHK Signature 250 Stereo Power Amplifier culminates one man’s lifelong quest for perfection in power amplification. Bascom H. King’s magnum opus combines a vacuum tube input with a powerful MOSFET output capable of 250/500 watts per channel. When cost-no-object performance is the goal there are a rare handful of power amplifiers capable of transporting listeners into a musical space few are able to enjoy. The BHK Signature 250 is one such amplifier. Lush, gorgeous, powerful, revealing, hand built, perfect. If you are uncomfortable with compromise and seek the finest performance, reliability, and build quality in a single-chassis format, the BHK Signature 250 is a perfect fit.

Preamplifiers are at the heart of any high-performance music system. They are the critical controlling interface between our sources of music and our loudspeaker chain. Most preamplifiers do a fine job of control and isolation, but only a rare handful make magic happen. Add the BHK Signature Preamplifier into your system and suddenly you are enveloped in a wealth of musicality you’ve not yet experienced: deeper, wider, sound staging, improved separation of instruments and voices, subterranean bass, extended highs, and an openness you're unlikely to have experienced without this instrument in the system.

IMG_5034.jpeg

IMG_5033.jpeg

IMG_5032.jpeg

IMG_5031.jpeg

IMG_5030.jpeg

IMG_5029.jpeg

IMG_5028.jpeg

Edited by Hdblu4k
  • Like 3