Arcam P49 power amplifier

Item Condition: Very good
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Ainslie
State: ACT
Payment Method: EFT
Reason for selling: Surplus to requirements

I recently advertised my Arcam AV receiver (AVR380) and power amp as a package. As the AV receiver has now sold, up for sale is my Arcam P49 power amp.

I still have the instruction manual but no longer have the original box, so pick up in the ACT is preferred (it’s a very heavy unit). I can also deliver to Sydney, if you’re prepared to wait a little.

The RRP is $7000

specs - 

https://www.arcam.co.uk/product,fmj,power-amplifiers,p49.htm

With a class G amplifier, toroidal based power supply, acoustically damped chassis, paralleled transistor output stages and exceptionally low levels of distortion and noise the P49 is capable of reproducing music with all its original authority and detail. 

Rest assured you will be hearing the music just as the artist intended.

The P49 has been designed to leapfrog the competition with a massive 200 watts per channel into 8 ohms and 400 into 4 ohms. It delivers 50 watts in pure class A mode while allowing for huge extra power reserves from our latest generation class G topology that is both clever and efficient. During normal operation, distortion is measured in less than one part per million so that this massive power is deliver with total control and finesse.

The P49 has been designed with system building flexibility in mind and can be configured as a traditional stereo power amp, bridged mode or dual mono mode allowing for the “ultimate” system of a C49 with six bridged P49s tri-amping the speakers.

IMG_3087.jpeg

Edited by fredro82
  • Love 1