WITHDRAWN: Tellurium Q Ultra Black 2 RCA Interconnect - 1M Pair

Item Condition: Mostly Excellent- See description
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Kingsville or CBD
State: VIC
Payment Method: Bank Transfer, Cash
Reason for selling: Raising Funds

Further Information: 

Pair of Tellurium Q Ultra Black 2 RCA cables.

I am the second owner of these incredible interconnects. They are 1M in length, come with locking connectors and have a retail price of $860.

As you will see from the photos below, they are mostly in excellent condition. However there is some damage to the sheathing near one of the connectors. For full transparency, my initial positioning stretched them a bit too far, causing some strain on the sheathing of one end of the black one as per the photo. I’m no cable expert but I imagine this is purely cosmetic as the performance of the cable was tremendous after repositioning more appropriately.

These are the best sounding interconnects I have had in my system and are a reluctant sale. However, as many of you would understand, I have my eye on something and looking to sell anything that’s not battened down!

I have all original packaging, certificates and original invoice. Shipping won’t be an issue.

IMG_5836.jpeg

IMG_5837.jpeg

IMG_5838.jpeg

IMG_5839.jpeg

IMG_5840.jpeg