Lucie MiniDSP powered preamp - dirac live enabled

Item Condition: As new
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Northcote 3070
State: VIC
Payment Method: Paypal F/F, COD, EFT
Reason for selling: NLR

Further Information

Full disclosure - I am the manufacturer of this product, it is the last of my production units that I kept for in house demos and the brand Lucie has ceased trading. I have exhibited at a former SNA hifi show so I consider I have paid my dues commercially, but I of course defer to the decisions of the mod team as to whether this ad gets approved.

This is a preamp/DAC/processor powered by a MiniDSP DDRC-24, which is the Dirac Live enabled version of the 2x4HD. As such it has the same inputs and outputs, so refer to MiniDSP for the detailed specs of these - but basically, stereo input via USB, optical or analog, and 4x assignable analog outputs.

I have added:

• Precision attenuation and gain of the outputs in the analog domain with a multichannel Cirrus Logic chip used by Jeff Rowland amongst others
  • A high quality linear regulated power supply
  • A beautiful dot matrix LED display and controller
  • A billet aluminium and stainless steel machined chassis

This unit has been upgraded with the latest firmware for Dirac Live 3.0 support and includes the Dirac stereo license and Umik1 calibration microphone.

This once only price is well below my break even point and there will not be another one!

Cheers!

lucie_web_3430_preamp_front_detail_detailcrop_insta.JPG.9e5eb116ab5ebebdc0944c41acd1374d.JPGlucie_web_3421_preamp_rear_detailcrop_insta.JPG.7656c2e7d4953b3acba21437433480df.JPG

IMG_2333.jpg

• Like 3