Bob Carver Sunfire Cinema Grand Signature 5 channels amp

Item Condition: Used but good and fully function
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Kenmore Hills, Brisbane
State: QLD
Payment Method: Bank transfer, Paypal, cash on pick up
Reason for selling: Not required (most likely)

Further Information

Hi guys,

I've got some time and decided again come back to my very slow moving plan. I've decided to completely rework my theatre setup. I'm moving toward active speakers in a theatre setup. Pretty sure that I will regret about it later but life is too short and we need to make a mistakes, right? 

So, after lots of thoughts and considerations, this excellent 5 channel amp is looking for a new home. Here is a link to read about it  https://hometheaterhifi.com/volume_6_3/sunfire-cinema-grand-signature.html 

It's absolutely, wonderful sounding amp. I tested and compared it with my ncore 1200 mono amps and hardly pick one. I used it as a backup for main front (Dynaudio C4) but mostly for central and surround speakers. 

Unfortunately, I'm not the first owner, so it has some marks which do not affect functionality and pretty much not visible when it's on a shelf. I has to mention it anyway. I don't mind to ship it but of, course pick up with cash would be my prefference.

20220506_125417.jpg

20220506_125526.jpg

20220506_125555.jpg

20220506_125538.jpg

20220506_125645.jpg

20220506_130056.jpg

• Like 1