FS: Sansui @707 MR Alpha Integrated Amplifier JAPAN!!

Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: PARRAMATTA
State: NSW
Payment Method: Cash/bank
Reason for selling: Not required

Further information: 

Please note:

selling on behalf of a friend. 

POTENTIAL BUYERS WILL HAVE TO make contact / deal directly with the owner which I will provide via PM. I am only limited to uploading this advert. Hope this clarifies any doubts.

One of the best sansui integrated.

excellent soundstage and fully balanced.

Built like a tank. Excellent condition, see pictures.

I love the sound of this compared to my Mcintosh MC275 and my Krell 300i. Selling due to upgrade to a Sansui Alpha 907 MR.

Sweet, rich and warm sounding vintage integrated amplifier in excellent condition with wooden side panels, 2 x 160 Watt power, double mono construction. Connections for Phono MM MC, 4 x Line, 2 x Tape, Processor loop-in option (switchable at the front). Direct inputs 2 pairs in unbalanced and 1 pair in balanced XLR (all front panel selectable with large knob). 2 pairs Loud Speaker connectors, loudness function, tone controls can be switched off with switchable frequencies. Double mono construction with 2 large mains transformers. Unit is 23 kg. Japanese import from Hifido. 100 Volts units. Requires step down transformer.

Tortech ,an Australian company makes really good step down  which can be easily purchased for $120

Audition is welcome. Prefer pickup but can arrange freight with original double box from Hifido. Shipping is included.

IMG_2472.jpg

IMG_2470.jpg

IMG_2475.jpg

IMG_2479.jpg

IMG_2474.jpg

Edited by Phil sydney
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

18 minutes ago, Bisguittin said:

This is a wonderful unit.

But did I miss something?

I thought there was a clear dictate that there were to be no sales on behalf of friends.

The only reason I had to post it as he is not tach savvy at all. Also I have helped him source this amp from Japan. I believe I would be in a better position to answer queries regarding this item.

Hope this makes sense

• Like 2