Vikings

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Kyle_Melbourne said:

Was that all of series 5?

On the last screened episode they had a preview of the next episode.......are these the two episodes mrbuzzardstubble

mentioned ?

Season 5 is now in production. From what I've read/heard,it will be televised here around September. Here's a promo trailer.

Just now, MC240 said:

Me too !

I just about jumped through the telly and slaughtered Floki when he killed Athelstan

In the absence of Ragnar, I now love Floki as he is the last of the old school, along with Ragnars ex, and of course Beorn.

• Like 3

I wouldn't rely too much on historical accounts of the characters, the show definitely doesn't. I do love the series though, but Ivar is the one that I dislike the most. Actually I was a bit pissed off that Rollo turned on his "brother" again, especially seeing as Ragnar gave him a second chance.

Floki is a hard one to fathom. I still don't know whether he is a good guy or a bad guy...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bob_m_54 said:

Floki is a hard one to fathom. I still don't know whether he is a good guy or a bad guy...

I think he was the bad guy for a while but now he's the goodish guy. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bob_m_54 said:

I wouldn't rely too much on historical accounts of the characters, the show definitely doesn't. I do love the series though, but Ivar is the one that I dislike the most. Actually I was a bit pissed off that Rollo turned on his "brother" again, especially seeing as Ragnar gave him a second chance.

History- true Bob, is just there for those interested in such things.

Even the real historical accounts are usually inaccurate.

@MC240 poor Athelstan. :( 

Edited by Darren69

• 3 months later...

• 2 months later...

• Administrator
48 minutes ago, Darren69 said:

http://tvtonight.com.au/2017/09/renewed-vikings-4.html

Late Nov, woohoo!!

And ANOTHER SEASON AFTER THAT, DOUBLE WOOHOO.

Best show ever. The end.

Yeah I'd have to agree. I watch a lot of Series' these days, but this is definitely one of my faves.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Marc said:

Yeah I'd have to agree. I watch a lot of Series' these days, but this is definitely one of my faves.

I keep thinking it's going to taper off, original characters get killed off and new ones come in, but the new characters all grab you straight away and it just continues to deliver with that gritty feel.

I think the priest-guy at the end of the last show (had his way with the wife when hubby was still warm in the ground, she was noisy too, I needed a cigarette afterwards) will be a hard nut to crack.

Edited by Darren69
  • Like 2