FS: PMC twenty5.21 Bookshelf Speakers - Amarone (Price Drop!)

Item Condition: Used
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Newcastle
State: NSW
Payment Method: PayPal
Reason for selling: Moving

Further information: Beautiful pair of PMC twenty5.21 in Amarone finish. Speakers are approx. 4 years old and have always been well cared for and never overdriven and come from a smoke, pet & child free household. The speakers come with all original packaging and paperwork. The grills have never been used.

The speakers themselves are in great condition with only a couple of imperfections. As pictured, the top left corner on one speaker is slightly burred (I've no idea how it happened - just a victim of sharp corners I guess). I've included a couple of pictures up close from different angles to make it look as revealing as possible, however, from your typical listening position or at a glance and as per the other images, it's not very noticeable. One of the rear top corners is has an even less noticeable burr that I've only just noticed in the image of the top panels, as does one bottom corner. But really, I'm only mentioning these for full transparency - these are really only evident on close inspection.

I forgot to get a full image of the back panels before boxing them up but everything is scratch free, and largely fingerprint free back there.

Curiously, the underside of one speaker has some marks/scratches from sitting on it's stand (again, see image provided) whilst the other looks fine, but, it's only really an issue if you're planning on using it upside down...

Fantastic bookshelf/standmount speaker for smaller listening rooms. Most recent RRP $4,389.

Please contact me for shipping costs to your location.

Photos:

DSCF9458.jpg

DSCF9448.jpg

DSCF9456.jpg

DSCF9462.jpg

DSCF9467.jpg

DSCF9471.jpg

DSCF9466.jpg

DSCF9464.jpg

DSCF9474.jpg

DSCF9473.jpg

DSCF9478.jpg

DSCF9479.jpg

Edited by SuperNate
Price reposition
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, crankit said:

PMC twenty5.21i RRP $4,389.

Just for clarity

Yes, thank you. Oddly enough, these were actually retailing for more than the 21i at the time of replacement (AUD/exchange rate thing I think), but I believe they were similar at the time of purchase. 

Edited by SuperNate
Clarity