FS: DIY Hifi Rack

Item Condition: Used
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Werribee
State: VIC
Payment Method: Cash/EFT/Paypal
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

Firstly I'd like to point out that I did not make this, my DIY skills don't stretch that far.

Bought it from a member here who I believe made it, and it fit my needs to a T for the last couple of years. It's pretty damn solid and really well made, I'd suppose you could stain it to a colour that you like. Condition is actually very good, it does have a couple of chip marks from moving in and out equipment and some feet marks from equipment. 

I only just realised the feet are adjustable so if you have an uneven floor you can make minor adjustments. 

Outer Dimensions

560mm wide

400mm deep

745mm high

Between Bars

475mm wide

31mm deep

Shelf Height

255mm bottom

195mm other two

Shoot me a PM if you've got any questions. Pick up only.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that upon successful sale of your item it is expected you pay Seller's Fees.
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a contribution, your advertisement may not be approved.

PXL_20211105_013225090.jpg

PXL_20211105_013238868.jpg

PXL_20211105_014143914.jpg