[Closed] MO: JVC Exofield XP-EXT1 surround ATMOS DTS-X headphone system

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've got more experience with JVC.

Do u feel this is due to SG being a small market and hence they put us very low priority?

Or is it that our local distributor's connections are not good....?

Many things changed after JVC merged with Kenwood. Ever since the merger, you can see JVC projector sale in the regional market is in a disarray. My dealing with JVC mostly on projector and nothing else. Take JVC N series as an example when it first launched worldwide. Literally no stock for local market and I literally have to think "outside" of singapore just to get my hands on the N7 projector. That's saying something. While I can't say for certain whether due to our small market or not and since headphone is a different product altogether. It is harder to determine the cause. But if my experience with projector is anything to go by, then I will say the current management doesn't focus much on HT products in singapore. Emphasis maybe more on in car entertainment (ICE) systems instead. So yes, I believe it is due to the size of our market.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Many things changed after JVC merged with Kenwood. Ever since the merger, you can see JVC projector sale in the regional market is in a disarray. My dealing with JVC mostly on projector and nothing else. Take JVC N series as an example when it first launched worldwide. Literally no stock for local market and I literally have to think "outside" of singapore just to get my hands on the N7 projector. That's saying something. While I can't say for certain whether due to our small market or not and since headphone is a different product altogether. It is harder to determine the cause. But if my experience with projector is anything to go by, then I will say the current management doesn't focus much on HT products in singapore. Emphasis maybe more on in car entertainment (ICE) systems instead. So yes, I believe it is due to the size of our market.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

thx for sharing your thoughts bro

• 1 month later...