Bugsy Malone (Blu-Ray)

Ipcress File, the (Blu-Ray)

Eagle Has Landed, the (Blu-Ray)

Boys From Brazil, the (Blu-Ray)

Capricorn One (Blu-Ray)

Great Expectations (Blu-Ray)

Black Narcissus (Blu-Ray)

Brief Encounter (Blu-Ray)

Also noticed that the warner titles that were $15.98 a while back are back at that price Enter The Dragon,Weding Singer,Eraser,A Time To Kill etc,same instore as well but noticed a few other titles at $15.98 that i havent seen before

Training Day (Blu-Ray)

Halloween - 30th Anniversary (Blu-Ray)

Oceans 11 (Blu-Ray)

Swordfish (Blu-Ray)

Blow (Blu-Ray)

The Mask (Blu-Ray)

Austin Powers - Goldmember (Blu-Ray)

And Baraka is $19.98 and they have 132 titles listed under $20 which is good,granted a lot of the titles arent that good but quite a few are :)

Cheers Ryan

Edited by Ryan

• Replies 18.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got some Blu-ray bargains myself this past week also.:)

SPEED $10.00

AUSTRALIA $15.00

HARRY POTTER 6 - THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE $20.00

TALLADEGA NIGHTS $10.00

THE SIMPSONS MOVIE $10.50

CLOSER $12.50

along with SURF'S UP $10.50 already mentioned a few weeks back.

Noticed that a couple of titles being Dog Soldiers and Monster are $6.99 at Amazon.com now,not the best titles in terms of PQ and AQ well according to the reviews but how low can they go in price :D

There is a stack of titles @ $7.99 most of the usual ones that have been around that price but noticed that Kickboxer has dropped to $7.99,i have this and its a massive upgrade over the dvd and is region free so if your a fan whilst not being a brilliant transfer or anything its the best it will get imo.

Cheers Ryan

Although much cheaper, this version is about half an hour shorter than the Japanese release: http://www.yesasia.com/global/sukiyaki-wes...-0-en/info.html

oh wow thanks for that, for some reason i didnt check it :|

Noticed that a couple of titles being Dog Soldiers and Monster are $6.99 at Amazon.com now,not the best titles in terms of PQ and AQ well according to the reviews but how low can they go in price :D

There is a stack of titles @ $7.99 most of the usual ones that have been around that price but noticed that Kickboxer has dropped to $7.99,i have this and its a massive upgrade over the dvd and is region free so if your a fan whilst not being a brilliant transfer or anything its the best it will get imo.

Cheers Ryan

hmm yeah i noticed a few titles dropped also... upcoming sales maybe? hoping sin city and coraline will drop

Please note that the price of Universal Soldier [blu-ray] has decreased from $13.99 to $9.99 since you placed it in your Shopping Cart. Items in your cart will always reflect the most recent price displayed on their product detail pages.

Please note that the price of Rambo [blu-ray] has decreased from $17.99 to $11.99 since you placed it in your Shopping Cart. Items in your cart will always reflect the most recent price displayed on their product detail pages.

Please note that the price of Terminator 2: Judgment Day (Skynet Edition) [blu-ray] has decreased from $14.99 to $11.99 since you placed it in your Shopping Cart. Items in your cart will always reflect the most recent price displayed on their product detail pages.

Please note that the price of Kill Bill - Volume One [blu-ray] has decreased from $16.99 to $14.99 since you placed it in your Shopping Cart. Items in your cart will always reflect the most recent price displayed on their product detail pages.

Please note that the price of Kill Bill - Volume Two [blu-ray] has decreased from $16.99 to $14.99 since you placed it in your Shopping Cart. Items in your cart will always reflect the most recent price displayed on their product detail pages.

Please note that the price of Tears of the Sun [blu-ray] has decreased from $16.49 to $12.99 since you placed it in your Shopping Cart. Items in your cart will always reflect the most recent price displayed on their product detail pages.

Please note that the price of Men in Black (+ BD Live) [blu-ray] has decreased from $17.99 to $12.99 since you placed it in your Shopping Cart. Items in your cart will always reflect the most recent price displayed on their product detail pages.

Please note that the price of Kickboxer [blu-ray] has decreased from $10.99 to $7.99 since you placed it in your Shopping Cart. Items in your cart will always reflect the most recent price displayed on their product detail pages.

Just confirming that this title has been seen in more than one JB location (I just picked it up at JB Frankston). As such, it should be available in most JB's....

Thanks Russell for pointing this out as I was willing to pay $40 to get it early.

Inglourious Basterds is out now, just picked up my steel case copy from JB Hi Fi for $29.98

Just confirming that this title has been seen in more than one JB location (I just picked it up at JB Frankston). As such, it should be available in most JB's....

Thanks Russell for pointing this out as I was willing to pay $40 to get it early.

Glad to help, I just watched it tonight, it's awesome, I'd easily watch it again, didn't even notice the time...

They're all saying Tarantino is back, but I maintain he never left :)

Glad to help, I just watched it tonight, it's awesome, I'd easily watch it again, didn't even notice the time...

They're all saying Tarantino is back, but I maintain he never left :)

Tbh, Death Proof was a massive speed hump in his career though, if you look at the films before and after it.

If anything, I think that this might be his best film yet.

Just noticed that TDK Bat-pod Display Case Edition is only $19.99 at Amazon i remember this was around triple that a while back,good for fans of the movie and people who like special editions/packaging etc :D

I was just looking at the pics in the amazon linc below and it looks like a nice set :)

http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Knight-Limited-...4584&sr=1-5

Cheers Ryan

Just noticed that TDK Bat-pod Display Case Edition is only $19.99 at Amazon i remember this was around triple that a while back,good for fans of the movie and people who like special editions/packaging etc :D

I was just looking at the pics in the amazon linc below and it looks like a nice set :)

http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Knight-Limited-...4584&sr=1-5

I grabbed mine from here - http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Dark-Knight-Blu-ray...=item518ddd862c arrived brand new - you could give them a go !

hmmm tempting... what did it work out to be all up landed? around $27 AUD?

well i grabbed 2 from them - the postage for the 2nd item was $1.45 extra (much cheaper than Amazon).

Maybe a group buy ?? (then again - the damned Aussie POST parcel charges kills that idea)

If you know anyone family in your general area / city who wants one - it might be easier with a group buy.

Edited by tonyjg

If you're still looking to use up your £1.25 coupon from CDWOW,

they have a few cheap titles discounted today only:

£6.37 - Live and Let Die

£7.22 - Day After Tomorrow

£7.22 - Die Another Day

£7.22 - Usual Suspects

£7.64 - Gangs of New York

£7.64 - Risky Business

£7.64 - Underworld 2

£8.07 - Die Hard

£8.07 - Die Hard 4.0