Blu Ray Discs Bargains thread - please list them as you find them

• Replies 18.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah managed to confirm that JBs price across all branches is ~$57 for Band Of Brothers. But stock's only at the Elizabeth st City store & Prahran in Melbourne. Oh & one more place, which had one left, until I pick it up later today.

8]

Band of Brothers now available for order online from JB Hi Fi for $51.98

Arrrgh, I paid $106AUD from amazon for this before xmas! :( Still it is completely awesome and worth every cent! B)

Yes, constantly seeing prices so much lower after a short amount of time would be depressing if it wasn't for the fact that the "enjoyment factor" totally outweighs all else.

Band of Brothers now available for order online from JB Hi Fi for $51.98

Yeah, it's cool. Didn't want to go online. Says it's out of stock anyway + shipping will bring it closer to the $56 I paid for it..

Got it now. I might've missed out on the 20% off The Godfather (at least I had a voucher for most of it), but BoB @ under $60 brings a smile.

JB HiFi online have seemed to have changed their prices again. Even preorders seem to be 20% off as the Matrix is now $26.38, The Punisher is $26.38.

A few other titles to note are:

Batman (released this week) - $26.38

Hellboy - $18.39

300 - $19.98

So I Married An Axe Murderer - $20.79

http://blurayaustralia.blogspot.com/

Thats the Punisher one without Dolph Lundgren isnt it. The one he's in is awesome.

So are the prices that are applicable online the same as instore.

Notice the prestige (not in stock), is only $20 which is a definite steal at that price.

Hi, please, if you already have a copy, or anyone with the Region B release of the Prestige, tell me if it has the lossless PCM audio at 24bit?

Thanks in advance.

Went in to JBhifi southland with the intention of getting the BoB's but it was no where to be seen so instead ended up getting the Godfather trilogy for $71 which came with a free Untouchables DVD to my surprise. Also came away with Narnia the lion the witch and the wardrobe and kill bill 1 & 2 all for $20.

If i order BoB online now at the sale price, will i get it for that when it comes back in stock?

Went in to JBhifi southland with the intention of getting the BoB's but it was no where to be seen so instead ended up getting the Godfather trilogy for $71 which came with a free Untouchables DVD to my surprise. Also came away with Narnia the lion the witch and the wardrobe and kill bill 1 & 2 all for $20.

If i order BoB online now at the sale price, will i get it for that when it comes back in stock?

The price when you place the order is guaranteed. Shipping will be more than usual for a box set ($6.01 I believe). In my experience with JB, the orders usually take less than a week, but with the sale, things may be a bit crazy.

The price when you place the order is guaranteed. Shipping will be more than usual for a box set ($6.01 I believe). In my experience with JB, the orders usually take less than a week, but with the sale, things may be a bit crazy.

Have just called a JB hifi store to see if they have the prestige available.. is in stock but at $24 (after discount).. Online is $19.98. I asked how the online store works in relation to ordering at special price when there is no stock. He went to ask a manager to clarify... credit card is charged at time of shipment. So would charge at the price of the time it is available. So unless item is showing "available" when order is placed you could be charged full price.