Breaking Bad

Guest Peter the Greek

Guest Peter the Greek

I just finished watching the first 3 seasons, superb!

Walter White, middle age high school chemistry teacher. He's got a disabled son and his wife becomes pregant, which is unexpected. He's got no money....what to do? he runs into a ex-student who sells meth, so he decides to become a cook.....oh and his brother in law is in the DEA.

This is hands down the best TV series I have seen in a long, long time. If you like shows like Prison Break or Californication you'll love this.

One word of warning, the first 1/2 hour or the first episode is painful, it highlights how screwed up Walt's life is, post that its all "good".

5 Stars

Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Sons of Anarchy, Generation Kill and The Walking Dead. In years gone by I always thought that the British had it all over the US for serious TV production. Not any more... Season 4 of Breaking Bad starts slowly but is becoming super intense.

Edited by DRC
Julie, she is to blame.

This would probably be my favorite show of all time. Another great HBO production.

Unfortunately (because HBO is the best!) this is on AMC, but a great show indeed.

The most recent episode was insanely good! I love explaining it to my dad when he sees me watching. "He's a poor chemistry teacher with a baby on the way that started cooking meth to pay for his cancer treatment and provide for his family."

Great series. I rarely watch fictional series of any sort but I got hooked on this one from the start. It took me many episodes to realise Bryan Cranston aka Walter White is Hal from Malcom in the Middle. Talk about a role reversal.

I'm up to ep4 se4 but I'm trying to resist watching any more until this series ends so I too can watch some back to back.

Just read there is a final series 5 planned.

And yeah, that car is a shocker lol. Surprised it hasn't been blown up yet.

Unfortunately (because HBO is the best!) this is on AMC, but a great show indeed.

You are right, of course, not sure what i was thinking there... but anyway, about to spend the rest of the day watching episodes 9, 10 and 11. Only two more to go for the season after that.

Yeah, and he's also the dentist from Seinfeld - my wife worked that out after quite a few eps.

Oh I'll have to check that out. I think he was in a movie called Lincoln Lawyer recently as well. I think he is a teriffic actor.