FS: SACD + SHM CD Japanese SEALED New titles

Item Condition: Sealed and NEW
Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Bulleen
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT
Reason for selling: latest finds

Price and item conditions ...as specified below 
Delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.

Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:

Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of 5% of items total will follow.
        Any titles here get brand new inner and/or outer quality Blake sleeves as needed before shipping.
        I try and ship 3-4 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:

I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense for a full refund, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
       Original contents are stored inside the cover.
I try to ship all records themselves outside the cover, so any postal damage is minimised.
       I use mostly s/hand pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
       Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
      ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour. 

Please post in this thread  to reserve your item(s).

SACD

Camel – Music Inspired By The Snow Goose – Japanese Decca SHM / SACD w/bonus track - Sealed and Brand New, with OBI  
$38 

lotCDs2.jpg.f83f19e308d509fb8d4b997267e31eae.jpg

SHM & MQA HQ & BluSpec CD's

Queen – Jazz – Japanese SHM CD Japanese MQA + UHCD pressing. UICY-40256. Features DSD mastering. Universal 2018. Sealed and Brand New, with OBI.
$38 

Metallica – Master of Puppets – Japanese CD 2018 - UICR-1139 - SHM-CD (Super High Material)- Sealed and Brand New, with OBI
 $32

Metallica – Reload – Japanese SHM 2011 remastered CD. UICY-20228. Sealed and Brand New, with OBI. 
$45  

David Bowie – Heroes – Japanese press 2014 CD Forever Young campaign - WPCR-80095 - Sealed and Brand New, with OBI
 $28 

Jimi Hendrix – Are You Experienced – SICP 30001. 2013 Japanese CD. Limited Edition remastered, Stereo & Mono Blu-Spec CD2. Sealed and Brand New, with OBI
$38

PINK FLOYD - Wish You Were Here - Japanese 2017 Limited Edition CD Reissue with Paper Sleeve (SICP 5410) NM/NM SEALED. Mini-LP replica cover, with replica sticker. Uses the 2011 mastering.   
$38

Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers – The Great Wide Open – 2016 SHM-CD Japan papersleeve - UICY-77971. Sealed and Brand New, with OBI
$38

lotCDs1.jpg.8d7cc0446d4335a6c9600737a0de5733.jpg

U2 – No Line On The Horizon – Japan only SHM-CD - UICI-9066. Limited Edition Remastered in Cardboard Sleeve. Japan only release w/bonus track. Sealed and Brand New, with OBI
$55

B-52’s – B-52’s – 2017 remaster SHM japan CD - Limited Edition Remastered, Paper Sleeve, SHM-CD UICY-78472. Sealed and Brand New, with OBI
 $45

ABBA – Arrival – 2001 remaster Japan SHM-CD mini album w/bonus tracks - Limited Edition Remastered. UICY-77952. Sealed and Brand New, with OBI
$45

Allman Brothers – Brothers & Sisters – Japanese remastered SHM CD. UICY-25047 - Sealed and Brand New, with OBI .
$28 

Bob Dylan – More Blood More Tracks Bootleg Series Vol.14 – 2018 Hard to find Japanese Blu-spec CD2 format. Color booklet with full English translation, Japanese booklet with commentary, lyrics and bilingual translation. SICP 31210. Sealed and Brand New, with OBI. 
$45

Prince – Musicology – 2019 Blu Spec CD 2 Japan - SICP 31230. Sealed and Brand New, with OBI.  
$38

Edited by candyflip

• 2 weeks later...