DCM Time Window speakers

Item: DCM Time Window speakers
Price: $490
Item Condition: 8/10  
Reason for selling: Too many speakers
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal,  Direct Bank Deposit
Extra Info: Have removable spikes.  No original cartons. Pick up preferred but happy to take to the Wollongong Branch of a freight/courier company   e.g. Pack and Send. Buyer to arrange freight.

Pictures:

DCM ad1.JPG

DCM ad2.jpg

IMG_20160116_143026732.jpg

DCM ad4.jpg

DCM ad5.JPG

DCM ad6.JPG

P1000452.JPG

DCM ad7.JPG

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jeffo Gee said:

I’d really like to try these but a bit hard for me to justify.... do you think they’d work in a small/medium room? I’m in Sydney so it’s not a biggie to pick up.

I am biased, but they work well basically anywhere.  You will not be disappointed

• Like 1

I am only guessing, but  mine have the original Philips woofers and tweeters, so I am assuming they are the first model (see attached article).  AFAIK, later models were called the DCM Time Window 1A.

I bought them second hand from Secher Audio in Melbourne.  They have adjoining (i.e. matching) serial numbers.  For some reason, the original models are regarded as the most revered

TW_Audio_Critic_Reviews.pdf

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jeffo Gee said:

I’d really like to try these but a bit hard for me to justify.... do you think they’d work in a small/medium room? I’m in Sydney so it’s not a biggie to pick up.

It’s not just the room but I also found they need a bit of power to drive them otherwise they’re too laid back and can sound very underwhelming, unless of course you like the pipe and slippers sound.  Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

• Like 1