Free Clothes Dryer & Microwave Oven

Items:  Hoover Apollo Deluxe Clothes Dryer and National (Panasonic) Genius Microwave Oven
Price Range: Free, end of financial year special (just kidding, see below).
Item Condition: Used
Extra Info:

Old but still working.  The dryer has been used less than 30 times!   Microwave is built like a tank unlike the flimsy stuff these days.

Dryer is 57 x 77 x 54 cm.  Microwave is 60 x 36 x 44 cm.

(Dryer now picked up).

Available till Sun 30 June for pickup  from inner eastern suburb in Melbourne.  On Monday 1 July, they go into hard rubbish collection due to be collected that day.

Dryer1.jpg.57f5b2c34d0aa67dd4989b085566e72a.jpgDryer2.jpg.76f18e81f0b7b9a38bbc1e9593ed1e64.jpgMW1.jpg.ab190c336fad3bf0d4e568b6e1008fee.jpg

MW2.jpg.77ed17c1e3c1784bb9cc77f58c9d61d5.jpg

Edited by Snoopy8
Added free to title, dryer picked up

Ah bugger,  I could really do with a dryer.    I'm quickly realising is a necessity with 3 grotty little kids in winter.    

I'll go backup if Frankey pulls the pin.    

Maybe keen on the microwave too but need to check if it'll fit  (60cm wide sounds big).     

1 hour ago, manchu said:

Ah bugger,  I could really do with a dryer.    I'm quickly realising is a necessity with 3 grotty little kids in winter.    

I'll go backup if Frankey pulls the pin.    

Maybe keen on the microwave too but need to check if it'll fit  (60cm wide sounds big).     

Frankey picking up dryer tomorrow.  Sorry.  Yes, MW is big, and did not fit into new kitchen.  Otherwise, it would still have been in use.

p/s replied to you PM, pls let me know if MW fits.

Last chance today for free microwave oven.  OK if you want to arrange pick up later in week, but let me know today.  Shame to throw out something working with the hard rubbish tomorrow... :sad: