Great Buys On Ebay, Gumtree, Marketplace etc.

@Jventor - No offence taken. I once had an audiogoner tell me that I had an unfortunate name for online trading :-) I have no expectations of buyers as I am one myself and I welcome any genuine offer.

@DR - Re-read your PM's, your $2k offer converted to an EOI for approx $2k. Trust me, I really don't care about your offers, I was simply offended that you would level accusations of misconduct, particular given your own history of offer retractions. Besides, think about it, why would I shill you (or anybody) up to a price which I wouldn't accept without ebay fees?

Apologies Con, didn't mean to offend. Everyone can change their mind. This rabbit does it all the time :)

I'll leave you in peace and wish you the best of luck with the sale.  :)

Cheers

Edited by DrunkenRabbit

Agree, when one bids they have to confirm the bid before it goes ahead. That should be the end of story.

Anyhoo!!

Hasn't this got personality?? I think GT man has turned me all Luxman....

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Luxman-Power-Amplifier-Luxman-M-4000-/111140841797?pt=AU_Electronics_Audio_Amplifiers&hash=item19e082a945

Sorry for being a bit off track but can anyone tell me where I can find out about paypal from a sellers position on SNA? I did a quick search to no avail.

Just wondering if I would have to pay back on item if damaged in post. I would prefer to have it picked up.

Thanks Legs

Sorry for being a bit off track but can anyone tell me where I can find out about paypal from a sellers position on SNA? I did a quick search to no avail.

Just wondering if I would have to pay back on item if damaged in post. I would prefer to have it picked up.

Thanks Legs

SNA is all care, no responsibility (as it should be). Any issues are between seller, buyer and PayPal.

If you are concerned, insist on insurance.

Haven't visited for a while

Won't visit for quite a while

This forum used to mee its title description

I'm doing my best to get it back on track....

If you've got the space (and support Man U or Liverpool), this could be one way to go... Actually looks pretty interesting..

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/A-Custom-Built-High-End-Speaker-System-/321184806408?pt=AU_Hi_Fi_Speakers&hash=item4ac81b3608&_uhb=1

If you don't have the space, I don't think it matters a jot who you support for these...

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/COLLECTABLE-RARE-JASON-SIU-3-WAY-SPEAKERS-150-WATTS-/190882762961?pt=AU_Hi_Fi_Speakers&hash=item2c717fd0d1&_uhb=1

Edited by Hensa

ESOTEC? I'll be watching that one although not in the market. I was gonna sell my PM-4 but now I've found a good pair of speakers to pair it with it is lovely and I'm enjoying it more than my main set up at the moment.

Looks saweeet too.

Not mine but looks same.....pm4frontcropped-2.jpg