SOLD: FS: FACTORY SEALED Vintage vinyl pressings (and others)

Candyflip

SOLD

Item full name and model etc. ...see below for individual details
Location ... Melbourne
Item condition description ...see below (Standard SNA/Goldmine gradings)
Price and price conditions ...as specified below

Reason for selling ...Your hand-picked suggestions.
Payment/delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.

Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:

•         Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of 5% of the total sold will follow.
  •         All titles here get brand new inner and/or outer sleeves as needed before shipping.
  •         I try and ship 5 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:

•        I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
  •        Original contents are stored inside the cover. I try to ship all records outside the cover and inner paper sleeves, so any postal damage is minimised.
  •        I use new pre-made cardboard mailers for smaller orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
  •        Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough). 

•       ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
    I just don't have the time, sorry. 

I'm barely at home as it is though, and have no wish to be here waiting around for hours at a time.
  • Lastly - I'm not a shop. There are no credit card facilities and this is not my full-time job (though sometimes it feels like it might be!). 
    It's a hobby we all love, where I will try to make damn sure that *everyone* wins. 
    Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed.

Post in this thread  to reserve your item(s).

NB:  CONSERVATIVE GRADING… cover first / record grade 2nd

Hello SNA Bretheren & Sistas, and welcome to my first list for 2018!

Here's a treasure trove of original US & North American/UK pressings I recently stumbled on, all still original factory sealed!
As you know, US/Canadian/UK pressed vintage OG’s in the cellophane are not easy to find in this country.

I have one copy of each, so first in, best dressed, or eBay gets ‘em at double the price…

YouTube video of the first 15 or so here (note: some sold beforehand - if it's listed below however, it's for sale to you) :
https://youtu.be/eziXUYX2pfM

P A R T   1  - ALL SEALED BEAUTIES <<<

** RORI ** ---  Rolling Stones – Sucking In The Seventies – Canadian 1981 original 1st pressing (XCOC 16028) Sealed N.MINT. With huge tongue sticker in near perfect condition. Tiny rip in the shrink top right corner, else shmick. A little sticker residue, a little rubbing wear on the shrink, but really this is in remarkable condition and easily beats the condition of one sold on eBay 2 months back for AUS$150 (shipped).  $75

Elvis Presley – Elvis (TV Special) – Canadian Best Buy Series mono reissue release from 1981 (AYM1-3894) Sealed N.MINT. Lovely example with just 10cm strip out of the factory seal front bottom right, and the same on the back, bottom left. Else very nice looking piece.  $65

The Beatles - With The Beatles – US 1995 Mono Ltd reissue (Parlophone - C1 0777 7 46436 1 0) SEALED N.MINT. Mastered by Wally Traugott. Shrink is perfect. Album looks perfect. Includes original black "Limited Edition" sticker on shrinkwrap (C1-46436). Red EMI Canada import sticker on rear shrinkwrap. Highly acclaimed series. $100

Bob Mould – Workbook – Canada 1989 original press (VL3066) Sealed N.Mint. Cutout hole bottom left front, slight wrinkling same corner, 99.9% factory shrink on and tight. $40

** Sceeta ** ---   Steve Winwood – Back In The High Life – US 1986 club edition (1-25448) Sealed N.MINT. Clean, no cuts, factory shrink tight all around. Great. $40

** RORI ** ---  Fleetwood Mac – Behind The Mask – European 1990 original (7599-26111-1, WX335) Sealed N.MINT. German pressed, clean, tight factory shrink, super clean and original.  $50

The Hummingbirds – LoveBuzz – UK pressed original debut (838 679-1) Sealed N.MINT. Clean, tight factory shrink all over. No marks, no damage, original import sticker on the back shrink. Their best album with all the hit singles.  $60

Queen - Flash Gordon (Original Soundtrack Music) – Canadian 1980 original pressing (Elektra - X5E-518) Sealed N.MINT. Small cut-out punch hole top right corner, crease along the sleeve bottom left front. Else 99.9% of shrink on and tight, lovely bright yellow cover looks almost new. Terrific example.   $55

** SAMMAN ** ---  Paul Kelly And The Messengers – Gossip – Original 1987 Canadian press (SP 5157) Sealed N.MINT. Sleeve has hole punch, top left and small bends in that corner from handling, else 99.9% of shrink on and tight all over.  Really nice example of this wanted title on a single LP that just keeps going up and up in value the longer they delay any Paul Kelly repressings on vinyl.  $65

** RORI ** ---  AC/DC – Who Made Who – Canadian original (78 16501) Sealed N.Mint. Gorgeous example with virtually no wear, no rips, looks new. One small crease bottom left corner, else lovely all round.  $60

** SAMMAN ** ---  Elvis Presley – Fun In Acapulco – Canadian original 1963 Stereo press (LSP-2756) Sealed N.Mint. His best film-based album in my humble opinion. Great example with tight shrink, tiny cut-out mark in spine bottom left corner, original price sticker top right front (over shrink), else lovely all around.  $60

** RORI ** ---  Elton John – A Single Man – Canadian gatefold 1978 original (MCA-3065) Sealed N.MINT. Sleeve has hole punch right through bottom left corner, two small nicks on right front along opening, shrink off top right corner in small area. Else looking awesome – features ‘Part-Time Love’, ‘Georgia’, and ‘Song For Guy’ on Side 2 alone.  $30

** RORI ** ---  John Cougar – The Priceless Collection – Canadian 1979 original  (MIP-1-9402) Sealed N.Mint. Original price sticker top right front,  
else shrink tight across back and front. $32

More lovely items...

The Rolling Stones – Hot Rocks 1964/71  - US 2013 remastered reissue on double clear vinyl (ABKO 18771-9667-1) NM/NM. Lovely set on dbl clear vinyl in gatefold. Only the slightest wear along the spine and edges. Super nice.  $45

Television – Adventure – Japanese SAMPLE promo white label (P-10499E)  
VG+/NM. Lovely cover with just light rubbing wear, a few small marks,  
original fold out insert, no OBI. …and the usual shmick white label  
1st pressing wax. Very nice. $60

Eagles – Eagles – European Rhino 2014 repress (RRM1-5054) VG+/VG+.  
Gatefold is good with light marks, few indentations, no sticker (so  
cover is clean and relatively unmarked), fold out cover has been stuck  
together quite nicely so now functions ‘normally’. Insert/inner sleeve  
is excellent. The record has some light marks both sides, but look to  
be from handling, not use on a player.  $28

** Funkster ** ---  Eagles - Hotel California – US pressed Asylum 180gm 2015 reissue  
(RRMI-I084) NM/NM. Bernie Grundman mastered! The cover is perfect and  
new. With insert and the original poster (which is now produced in  
colour, as opposed to the old B&W one, and looks terrific). Perfect  
vinyl.  $32

** Funkster ** ---  Bob Marley & The Wailers – Uprising – German 1st pressed 1980 original  
(202  462 320) VG+/VG+. Great, clean, textured cover with just cut-out  
mark of corner bottom left front. The rest is really beautifully  
clean. Plain white inner. Record has only some light hairlines under  
strong overhead light.  $28

KISS – Best of Solo Albums – German pressed 1979 original (NB 7060)  
VG/VG. Never came with a poster. Cover has some marks and bends but  
fairly clean. Disc has light marks but plays well. Rare.  $35

KISS – Alive! - UK remastered 2008 gatefold (830 930-1) NM/NM. Kevin  
Gray mastered all 4 sides. With the reprinted colour booklet. No wear anywhere.  $30

** Funkster ** ---  Alicia Keys – Diary of Alicia Keys - J records 2003 press  
(82876-55712-1) Sealed N.Mint. Double vinyl in gatefold. No  
wear…slight sticker wear on rear shrink. $40

K.D. Lang – Shadowland (The Owen Bradley Sessions) – US 2017 repress  
(557084-1) VG/VG+. Cover has one large bend bottom left front, wear to  
the barcode top right back. Insert included. Disc has light hairline  
marks but is unplayed.    $19

** RORI ** ---  Elton John – Captain Fantastic And The Brown Dirt Cowboy - European  
2017 double vinyl reissue with all inserts (5707090) NM/NM. Remastered  
by Bob Ludwig from the original analogue tapes, on 180 gram vinyl.  
Comes with digital download. Includes lyrics book, scrap book and the  
poster.  $39

** Home theatre rookie ** ---  Ed Sheeran - + - USA 2014 elektra repressing on orange vinyl  
(544071-1) VG+/NM. The cover has a bend front right bottom, a few  
marks on the back top edge. Plain white inner. Unmarked lovely record.  
  $26

Green Day - !Dos! – US 2012 pressing (531976-1) NM/NM. Just unsealed,  
still in 98% of factory shrink. Plain white inner and printed lyric  
inner. No wear, near perfect.  $26

Markdowns....

Afghan Whigs – In Spades – German pressed pre-order with Signed album print by Greg Dulli (SP1150). M/M sealed NEW. Comes with the album cover art, signed in black marker by Dulli. Nice item and great new album!  $58   $50

Sarah McLachlan -  Solace – 2014 double vinyl AAP Analogue Prod remastered 200gm release (APP 052-45 ) NM/NM. Mastered by Bernie Grundman. Plated and pressed at Quality Record Pressings (QRP). Just unsealed from bag, all inserts, perfect. Deleted title.  $85    $76

** Sceeta ** ---  ELO – Showdown – AXIS original 1982 AUS repress still in original shrink
(AX 1005) NM/VG+. No OIS. Ghosted a little both sides, but plays
beautifully.  $8

** SAMMAN ** ---  The Church - Starfish – Europe/UK 1988 pressing made in Germany and still in shrink (Arista - 208 895)  VG+/VG++. Very nice cover in 90% of the factory shrink, with a small capital ‘H’ in red pen right at the top right of the opening the only thing to note. Original DM price sticker underneath the shrink on back cover top right. Original OIS in nice shape The record plays beautifully throughout with great SQ and excellent mastering.   $43

** SAMMAN ** --- Spain - The Blue Moods of Spain - rare 1st time on vinyl 2012 double vinyl pressing of the 1995 classic (OVLP-30) SEALED MINT. 180gm Translucent Blue vinyl Ltd Ed. You *never* see this in this country (at least, I never have, and I look a lot). For those that know it, a GRAIL of the highest order. Fresh as the day it was minted and ready to be ripped open and played by a devotee.   $95  $68

** SAMMAN ** ---  Clint Mansell & Kronos Quartet - Requiem for a Dream - US pressed 2LP + mp3 download, set Brand NEW and sealed. $42   $35

** SAMMAN ** ---  Kronos Quartet - Pieces of Africa - US pressed 2 LP set, Brand NEW and sealed. $45   $37

Brenton Wood - Oogum Boogum Man - US 2017 repress (Craft Recordings – CR00007) NM/NM.
Long overdue remaster of the 1967 album, in Stereo. Open, still in 99% of the shrink.
Groovy baby!  $28   $23
Edited by candyflip

Added available record set :  The Rolling Stones – Hot Rocks 1964/71  - US 2013 remastered reissue on double clear vinyl (ABKO 18771-9667-1) NM/NM. Lovely set on dbl clear vinyl in gatefold. Only the slightest wear along the spine and edges. Super nice.  $45 

...which I forgot to add in last night.   :hiccup 

On 1/12/2018 at 8:00 AM, candyflip said:

Paul Kelly And The Messengers – Gossip – Original 1987 Canadian press (SP 5157) Sealed N.MINT. Sleeve has hole punch, top left and small bends in that corner from handling, else 99.9% of shrink on and tight all over.  Really nice example of this wanted title on a single LP that just keeps going up and up in value the longer they delay any Paul Kelly repressings on vinyl.  $65

Delay already over. There's a number of newly pressed albums from PK's catalogue available already through his own website store and other places.:thumb:

4 minutes ago, Hensa said:

Delay already over. There's a number of newly pressed albums from PK's catalogue available already through his own website store and other places.:thumb:

Yeah so I just saw (after I wrote the copy). Great news!

but as is often the way with these things, the original press just continues to go upwards on ebay recently...