SOLD: FS: Meridian Explorer2 DAC + Curious USB cable

SOLD
SOLD

Item: Meridian Explorer2 DAC + Curious USB cable + AudioQuest Tower cable 3.5mm to 2 x RCA
Price: $430.00
Item Condition: As new
Reason for selling: Upgrading NLR
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: For sale is a Meridian Explorer2 DAC + Curious USB cable + AudioQuest Tower cable 3.5mm to 2 x RCA to match. The USB cable is 200m long with a standard male USB at one end and an A- Mini at the other end. The AudioQuest RCA cable is 500mm  long. DAC & RCA cable are approx 6 months old and Curious Cable is approx 2 months old. All items are in pristine condition. The ME2 DAC is an excellent DAC with headphone amplifier and the cheapest ticket in town to try out MQA. The Curious USB cables should need no introduction and this cable was custom made for the Meridian Explorer DAC. I am upgrading to a higher end DAC so need some cash to fund a purchase. I would prefer to sell all items together but will split if necessary. I have original packaging for the DAC and Curious USB cable. I am the original owner and the DAC was brought from the USA for $299 USD, the Curious cable is Australian made and cost $176.00. The AudioQuest cable cost $21 USD, all of course with shipping costs when I originally purchased them.

• Curious USB Cable $150
  • Meridian Explorer2 DAC $250.
  • AudioQuest Tower cable $30 

Pictures:

59db134c6357c_MeridianExplorer2(2).thumb.JPG.8e12dccfbb2718c4051af43c572383a0.JPG

Meridian Explorer 1.jpg

Curious2.JPG

CuriousM 3.JPG

audioquest1.jpg