Black Friday Usa - 27 November 09

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so do we have an exact start time (AUS time) yet? Not sure which time zone they will use plus if they will start it at midnight sunday night (their time)

Anyone know? Imma stay up late for this!

it depends on what items you want though.. For the deals on Monday, times are already specified on the link, in PST (GMT-8)

ok so ive placed a few br's in my amazon cart and noticed a couple of them have dropped in price quite well, like drag me to hell from $19.99 down to $14.99. should i be buying this now or wait until friday? will they come down more or is it unlikely to come down again?

Actually, it's not much cheaper since shipping costs have increased since I ordered it last...Aussie dollar mustve dropped a little?

yeah it has dropped a little, i think it was up in the high 94's lat last week, now its 92. i hope it stays strong for this week at least

Would be a definate buy if it wasn't locked region A :(:angry2:

And if there probably WASN'T the chance that Quantum of Solace would be 'double-dipped' in the near future :)

anyway.. some other items of interest..

CORALINE 3D - 14.99

DRAG ME TO HELL - 14.99

LIVE FREE OR DIE HARD (DIE HARD 4.0) - 8.99 great .. if it was uncut :(

LAND OF THE LOST - McBridd / Ferrell and Cha-Ka :) - 14.99

and of course....

THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST - 8.99

since when is amazon $5 per disc shipping?!?! i added coraline, drag me to hell and passion of the christ into my cart and it was $15 shipping!! i thought if the order is over $25 its supersaver or something... and then each additional item is $3-ish?

Edited by brake

Noooooooooooooooo

http://www.amazon.com/Passion-Christ-Defin...4292&sr=8-1

I KNEW it!

Now i've got to contact Amazon & see if i'm able to cancel my already shipped previous order of this title (due to arrive "4 Jan").

What are my chances?

I never understood the appeal of that film.

Hardly what you would call entertainment.

since when is amazon $5 per disc shipping?!?! i added coraline, drag me to hell and passion of the christ into my cart and it was $15 shipping!! i thought if the order is over $25 its supersaver or something... and then each additional item is $3-ish?

there is no supersave for international customers.. order fee of $4.99 per order, each title should be $2.99 from memory... so three movies should be $14

And if there probably WASN'T the chance that Quantum of Solace would be 'double-dipped' in the near future :)

Been thinking they would come out with a deluxe ed. for some time now, thought it would've happened ages ago. So makes me wonder now if they ever will.