Iq2 Questions From A Newbie

The FOXTEL IQ2 has a HDMI cable included with it when it is installed, which is great!

Yes, you are able to purchase the FOXTEl HD On Demand movies without being subscribed to the FOXTEL HD packages.

Enjoy your FOXTEL IQ2 ! :)

The FOXTEL IQ2 has a HDMI cable included with it when it is installed, which is great!

Yes, you are able to purchase the FOXTEl HD On Demand movies without being subscribed to the FOXTEL HD packages.

Correct.

You also have On Demand shows (separate to On Demand movies) which are 'pre-recorded' via the 4th tuner

Correct.

You also have On Demand shows (separate to On Demand movies) which are 'pre-recorded' via the 4th tuner

great to hear ozboy!!!!!!!!, foxtel sales rep said I needed to keep hd channel package to get on demand movies in hd, said the movies would revert to sd if I dropped the hd channel package ??

great to hear ozboy!!!!!!!!, foxtel sales rep said I needed to keep hd channel package to get on demand movies in hd, said the movies would revert to sd if I dropped the hd channel package ??

That doesn't make sense. There is a button on the remote called 'On Demand' - the On Demand shows are all SD (I haven't come across HD ones yet). Furthermore, you pay per view with the On Demand HD movies so why would they refuse revenue??!! They cannot 'revert' to SD as they are HD movies - Foxtel downscales the HD movie??!!