It's 89.95 pound now, so a misprint I would say.

It will be VERY interesting to see if they honor the couple of thousand orders they probably got.

I may be wrong, but I doubt they will. They are not a big organisation that can afford to take that sort of loss just to keep customers happy. Especially when a lot of those customers were just chancers and not real customers of the organisation.

I did score the Godfather series for the price of one disc when EzyDVD made the mistake however.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a total loss for them though, pretty effective marketing.. a whole lot of people who may not have known about them before now do.. but if they don't honour the deal they'll turn away all the potential customers they just got.

The same offer is available on the Hut I also ordered through Paypal(with the Hut) and got the savings offer but ignored it, I figure they won't honour it but may offer up a couple pound credit voucher for being morons.

Yeah I ignored the 10pound discount too....didn't want my CC to play any part in this seemingly suss deal, so just went for the actual deal itself.

It is odd. Seems legit to look at, but when something looks too good to be true, it normally isn't true. Strange though, if it wasn't for the fact I have them all on either red or blue, I would probably give it a shot.

Yeah, not expecting this to go through. They'll go broke...

It's not a total loss for them though, pretty effective marketing.. a whole lot of people who may not have known about them before now do.. but if they don't honour the deal they'll turn away all the potential customers they just got.

Effective marketing? Let's see, if people are right and 2000 people jumped on it and they lose around $100 a set, that is $200,000. You can buy TV advertising for that much and I doubt they could afford it.