After Cheap Planet Earth Hd-dvd

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see it selling 1000 units, at that time of night, when it was only word of mouth and forum postings that it was available for that price, in so little time. There had to be at least a couple of big scalper orders in there. JB should do the right thing and and assign anyone with too many copies to those that placed an in stock order but missed out, but of course that's too much work isn't it.

Yep they should have given one copy per order first on first come fist servered basis. Everyone complain and vow to never shop at JB again under those circumstances. If they only filled 1 copy per person and I missed out I wouldn't have a problem but that's a joke!

no dice for me either

ah well, no point crying about it. its only a dvd.

My order palced at 9am hasnt been cancelled - yet. I imagine that they will get around to it soon.

Edited by watt4

Order History - Summary

Click on an order for further information.

ORDER NO. ORDER DATE STATUS

730190 Mar 7 2008 10:38AM In progress

I have these details in my order details and have not received a cancellation notice

........... as yet.............. one coming i presume

(order made about 8:45am)

Edited by Jutta

Mine's still alive, so I might be lucky

Order 727633, placed Mar 7 2008 1:14AM - status: In progress - order ready to be dispatched

That was actually 11:14pm AEDST, as JB online are in New Zealand it shows NZ time

Sorry guys, I only ordered one

Anyone else still alive?

Edited by darthhasbro

Mine's still alive, so I might be lucky

Order 727633, placed Mar 7 2008 1:14AM - status: In progress - order ready to be dispatched

That was actually 11:14pm AEDST, as JB online are in New Zealnd it shows NZ time

Less than 5 mins after dante's first post

Anyone else still alive?

My Order was 727647.. so very close.

I just spoke to JB to confirm my order.. and the guy said I was very very lucky.. had I placed my order 5 minutes later I wouldn't have got it.

So you should get yours darthhasbro :)

Same here.. still waiting for the dreaded news.. i'm upset now...

I'm going home.. I had enough of work

I actually cut my CC in half after this purchase so I couldn't buy any more discs

Will be pissed when the cancellation does come thru :angry:

I was in the first batch of orders at like 9:30 at night time for a phone call.

peterpeterpeter what is you order number??

I don't feel so stiffed now knowing you put your order in way earlier than mine... I gave them a second call to fish some more information out of them and ask when will my money be returned to my credit card. He said, " When the order is cancelled it's automatically released via the banks." The banks, that means a couple of more business days without funds to buy further specials..............!! Thanks JB... You've done it again..............!!!!!!!

I actually cut my CC in half after this purchase so I couldn't buy any more discs

Will be pissed when the cancellation does come thru :angry:

Next good deal that comes through you start rumaging through the bin trying to put it back together with stick tape.

Next good deal that comes through you start rumaging through the bin trying to put it back together with stick tape.

Planet Earth was title 61 in the sales ......... so it can stay there

Edited by Jutta

I just spoke to JB to confirm my order.. and the guy said I was very very lucky.. had I placed my order 5 minutes later I wouldn't have got it.

Now I'm pissed off, I got a cancellation email and my order number was 10 less than yours so I ordered before you. I'm gonna call them.

So you should get yours darthhasbro :)

How did you get yours while mine was cancelled. My order was 727644.

Not happy Jan. :angry2: