Gtg Lost And Found At Northo

Aslan

Guys, I've finally got around to tidying up the place and have found a few things:

Boom mike stand, cable and DEQX remote.......................possibly belongs to some bloke with high pitched voice and lots of love................give me a call tomorrow and we'll sort out how I get these to Bathurst Terry!

A pair of cool looking sunnies?

CD - Naim Sampler 2

CD - The Millenium Bell

If whoever owns these wants to PM me with their address I'll post 'em out to you.

Cheers,

A/

Guys, I've finally got around to tidying up the place and have found a few things:

Boom mike stand, cable and DEQX remote.......................possibly belongs to some bloke with high pitched voice and lots of love................give me a call tomorrow and we'll sort out how I get these to Bathurst Terry!

A pair of cool looking sunnies?

CD - Naim Sampler 2

CD - The Millenium Bell

If whoever owns these wants to PM me with their address I'll post 'em out to you.

Cheers,

A/

[/b]

Hi Andrew

The Naim sampler isn't worth the postage. I put it on because I always got the feeling that track 9 (Angels) should sound better than it did on my system. Even on yours, it didn't meet with any enthusiasm from me or anyone else.....so it just confirmed it's the recording that isn't up to scratch.

If I remember, I'll pick it up next time I'm at your place.....and there will be a next time! :( BTW, it was only a giveaway thing on an audio mag.

Cheers

Tony

PS Please feel free to mail me the mike stand, though. I could do with one of those :biggrin:

I think I left a pair of Minstrals somewhere. Have you come across them? :biggrin:

[/b]

Sadly not mate, I will however have a new 'tamed' pair sorted in a week or two, so I'll be in touch then and sort out a date to lug 'em around to your place.