FS: Infinity RSIIIB speakers

Item: Infinity RS3b Speakers
Price:$900
Item Condition: Used
Reason for selling: Too much gear

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:
Pictures:

A pair of Infinity RSIIB's in good condition. All the drivers are perfect, all woofers have just been freshly refoamed, the crossover has also just been recapped with quality caps. Sounding good. 

IMG_5034.JPG

02.JPG

01.JPG

03.JPG

07.jpg

05.jpg

IMG_5046.JPG

IMG_5044.JPG

IMG_5043.JPG

IMG_5042.JPG

IMG_5041.JPG

IMG_5040.JPG

IMG_5039.JPG

• Like 2

Just packed up my Massive meridian speakers and couriered them down to a bloke in Melbourne last night. Was happy to help out the buyer cause he's been a nice bloke, but man it was such a big job. Spent half the day on Sunday doing it: Cladding the speakers in carboard wrap, then bubble wrap then 1" polystyrene foam sheets. all the effort of Sourcing the polystyrene sheets and strong double flute boxes big enough, Then loading it a van and taking them to the Depot etc. It's really too much effort I'm afraid. I know Audiokarma has like a sort of "Speaker" mule forum where people indicate they are driving from A to B if anyone want anyting taken. This would be a good thing to start here. Particularly just for Sydney to Melb. Packing and sending all that Meridian gear cost close to $468 bucks in the end and a lot of effort. Would have been way better to pay someone who was doing the drive anyway $200 to surround them in removalist blankets and mule them.