NO LONGER AVAILABLE: Turntable Package: Pro-Ject 1Xpression Carbon Classic & Rega Phono + Accessories

Hi all, looking to sell my Turntable and all associated gear as a package.

Package Includes everything you need:

• Pro-Ject 1Xpression Carbon Classic with Ortofon 2M Silver Cart
  • Rega Phono MM phono stage
  • Chord Crimson VEE3 Interconnects
  • Pro-Ject Record Puck
  • Anti-Static Record Spray, Thorens Record Brush, Pro-Ject Stylus cleaner.

Price : $1,600 or best offer

Item Condition: 9.9/10 (around 5 hours of use since bought brand new over Christmas)
Reason for selling:  Not feeling the whole vinyl thing anymore, I tried, but it's not for me.
Payment method: COD, Direct Deposit

Contact: Elyas via PM and I will provide my mobile if preffered.

Shipping: Pick up or local drop off only

Extra Info:
A seriously good intermediate level turntable and in my opinion one of the best looking out there, offering classic styling with modern day tech. The mahogany plinth is just gorgeous and looks very classy in either traditional or modern styled rooms. The Rega phono stage matches wonderfully, nice and warm with smooth, rich bass that I'd not heard on my speakers before. The interconnects are proven workhorses and get the job done easily.

If you're looking to get into Vinyl Land, or just to upgrade your entry level setup, this could be something of a blessing for you to take home, plug in and play. Everything you need is included, along with a nice record puck and cleaning apparatus.

I have the manuals, but I don't have the original boxes because my wife is a psycho and throws them out immediately.

The RRP for everything included is a smidge over $2000, so you'll be getting a very good deal.

At this stage, I'm not willing to separate the gear, and am only selling as a whole.   

Pictures:

20141225_125430.jpg

20141225_173916.jpg

20141225_174230.jpg

20141225_021911.jpg

main.jpg

project-platterpuck_grande.jpg?v=1396640

Chord_Chrimson.jpg

Cheers,

Elyas

"my wife is a psycho and throws them out immediately", that's gold right there! This is a bargain.Nice t/t ,I can vouch for the Rega fono.I have the earlier version and it sounds great. Somebody buy this rig so Elyas can bring home another box….

Edited by Blk plastic2
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...