Shipping:  Available
Pickup: Available

Auditioning

Yes

Reason for Selling

Recovering funds

Further Information

Hi all,

No introduction required - one of the best SS Headphone amplifiers and pre-amp anyone could buy. Unit has been owned for only 6 months and is in mint condition. Amp is able to drive any headphone thrown at it, including the Susvara or Mod House Tungsten. This is another incredible unit I sadly need to offload to recover funds from my recent purchase of loudspeakers.

- 100% Class A Bias
- 12W @ 32 ohm
- 3 years warranty (AU)

MSRP: $6390 Bliss Level 2 KTE - Head Amp & Pre – Indie Hi-Fi (indiehifi.com.au), wait time for a new order is about 7 weeks from order to delivery (as it was in my experience).

Reviews:

Goldensound: Holo Bliss KTE Review - Sometimes, size does matter - YouTube

ConvinceMeAudio: HOLO AUDIO BLISS KTE AMPLIFIER REVIEW. Delivering on 3 years of promises in a 10kg chassis? - YouTube

SoundNews: A Deep Dive into the Holo Audio Bliss KTE Headphone Amplifier - YouTube

TylersEclectic: HoloAudio Bliss: My thoughts and opinion - YouTube

Holo Serene Review, Stereophile (Bliss is similar as a pre-amp): Gramophone Dreams #61: The Art of Cable: AudioQuest, Canare, Kondo & the HoloAudio Serene preamplifier Page 2 | Stereophile.com

Measurements: Holo Bliss KTE Measurements - GoldenSound

ELECTRICAL DISCLAIMER

There are electrical safety standards that apply to private sellers (individuals) for both new and second hand equipment that connects to mains power. It is the responsibility of the seller to ensure their product being offered for sale complies with the electrical safety standards applicable to them for the country or state in which they reside. Click here for more information.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

This ad is now closed to further comments.

To Top