Spectacular Speakers!!

These from Bill Woods of AH Audio, using field coil drivers and conical shaped horns...cool.

My wife (you've met her) covets this like I do. We need to move to a house!

Sent from my X10a using Tapatalk 2

I've never seen a room like these ones. I bought a decent DVD player and went Wow! More detail, it's amazing!

So does listening in a room like the ones above make you all a-quiver? 

Guest atilsley

Quite lovely round wood horn with Lowther 8 inch driver, and large bass horn...beautifully finished. "Simple" two-way...but I suspect would sound wonderful, lively, dynamic.

post-103876-0-01832500-1430739704_thumb.

post-103876-0-90556800-1430739714_thumb.

Guest yamaha_man

Perhaps you should hear them before before commenting on them Mario  .......that's usually how most other people judge speakers..........but please enlighten me with your choice of one of the best that you have heard 

Think l know your next upgrade ;)

Think l know your next upgrade ;)

Would love to they truly are one of my favorites but they are looking like being  far too heavy for my upstairs listening room  and modifying the room/floor is not an option

:(  :(  :(

Edited by Jones99

Very very nice speaker heard it several times hard to fault but in my room I  think there may be better options for my personal preferences and tastes time will tell.......certainly a contender.

I so just wanted to press that add to cart, looks so simple dunnit :)

I'm imagining the subsequent conversation with partner if 'Add to cart' was clicked on those :

Me: 'Hi Hon, ummm, just bought a great new pair of speakers. They're fabulous, and are an absolute end game'

Partner: 'Yeah right, how much does this one cost?'

Me: 'Ummm, well, hmmm. We will have to sell the house, get a new mortgage, probably live in a rental for a few years and you might need to go back to work for a while, but the're really worth it.'

Me: 'Hon, are you ok. Where are you going?' 

End game... 

• Like 2