Hello from Scotland

Having enjoyed my existing system for nearly 20 years - Audiolab 8000 kit bi-amping into Mission 754f Freedom speakers with just a hint of LF from a pair of modified KEF subs - I just acquired a Sugden A21 delivering pure class A. What a revelation of detail and sound stage. I hadn't realised how good the speakers are.

My interest is revived and I'm thinking of changing the source which is mainly from an elderly Rotel RCD 991. I am thinking of going for a VRDS 10 or 20 transport and a nice tweakable DAC (maybe a Musical Paradise). Hoping to get inspiration from this forum.

system.jpg

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, NewSugdenConvert said:

Having enjoyed my existing system for nearly 20 years - Audiolab 8000 kit bi-amping into Mission 754f Freedom speakers with just a hint of LF from a pair of modified KEF subs - I just acquired a Sugden A21 delivering pure class A. What a revelation of detail and sound stage. I hadn't realised how good the speakers are.

My interest is revived and I'm thinking of changing the source which is mainly from an elderly Rotel RCD 991. I am thinking of going for a VRDS 10 or 20 transport and a nice tweakable DAC (maybe a Musical Paradise). Hoping to get inspiration from this forum.

system.jpg

Welcome Stewart!!

Yes, Sugden make great gear, many fans here in Oz... Enjoy