Clearaudio Unify 10 Inch Tonearm

Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Miranda
State: NSW
Payment Method: Cash, EFT
Reason for selling: Upgrading

Further Information

RRP $3400

Purchased as ex demo from Audio Connection 29/07/2023 along with my Innovation Compact. I don't know how many hours use it had in the store but I've run about 30 albums with it, not that it matters how many hours it has been used for. 

Recently, while taking it out of the box, I snapped the white clip off. However, I took it to Kimil Electronics, authorised repairer for Clearaudio, and Chris soldered it back on for me on the spot. Tested and all ok.  

Unipivot type arm. 

This is the ten inch, black carbon and silver version with 1.1m Clearaudio Super Sixstream cable terminated with RCA. It doesn't have the original armrest but has, what Audio Connection believes to be, a superior type with a ball top and bottom. The original version has two small wheels with rubber o-rings top and bottom - apparently the o-rings wear out quickly. The ball type on this one holds the arm in place nicely. 

Comes with the original box, instructions and all necessary pieces. 

Cartridge not included and neither is the armboard.  

Priced keenly to sell. 

IMG_5304.jpeg

IMG_5305.jpeg

IMG_5306.jpeg

IMG_5307.jpeg

IMG_5308.jpeg

IMG_5309.jpeg

IMG_5310.jpeg

IMG_5311.jpeg

IMG_5313.jpeg

IMG_5301.jpeg

DSC_7277.jpeg

DSC_7283.jpeg

DSC_7284.jpeg

DSC_7285.jpeg

DSC_7287.jpeg

DSC_7288.jpeg

DSC_7289.jpeg

DSC_7290.jpeg

DSC_7291.jpeg

DSC_7292.jpeg

DSC_7293.jpeg

Hello Friend

I'm interested!!. I have a scheu Premier Turntable, I have a origin arm, but have trouble, on some records, that it gets stuck, on a track, my LP's are mint!!, this never before, I think, the so call guru, has got it all wrong, I'm about to email Scheu, it is OK, with rega, and origin live, in fact it has a sliding arm, that can take many arms!!

If you want, you can go to there web site!!, its the Priemer MK 2

Many Thanks

Grippy