VPI Classic Signature Turntable in gloss black

Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Miranda
State: NSW
Payment Method: EFT or Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: New TT has arrived so this must go plus I'm downsizing

Further Information

Price is firm.

RRP $11,500.00 

VPI has reintroduced the Classic Signature in their inventory. Seems people like the traditional rectangular style - always has been my preference. 

UPDATE: The cueing lever has been replaced with a new one from VPI - see photo at end. My thanks go to Krispy Audio for taking care of this - Cameron is always, always so helpful. 

I can confirm that warranty is five years and transferable. So, there is still just over three years left on the warranty. 

Purchased by me, new from Krispy Audio 24/08/2021 as B stock, although you wouldn't know it - the only component that is B stock is the plinth and motor. The platter, latest speckled black 3D unipivot arm, platter weight are all new. The tonearm, for clarification, is the 10.5 inch 3D unipivot which, along with being state of the art, is also a work of art.

Looking at this turntable, you would say it's mint but for full disclosure there is a very slight mark on the top plate at the front - this is very hard to notice even when looking at it. Apart from that it is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS. 

The table came with the HW-40 feet but I replaced them with a spare set of HRX mini feet and I think they look better on the deck. I no longer have the HW-40 feet. 

This is my fifth VPI and while I love it to bits, I have purchased something different.

These really are as rare as hens teeth with possibly only a few in the country. 

No cartridge or phono cable - auditioning not possible now as I've taken the cartridge off and boxed the table. 

It comes in two boxes - a separate smaller box for the platter. Preference is given to local buyers but willng to arrange a courier with insurance. 

All original boxes, internal packaging, instructions. 

Note - the centre weight in the photos is not the one that comes with the TT. The included weight is exactly the same except without the o-rings.  

DSC_2665.jpeg

DSC_2664.jpeg

DSC_2660.jpeg

DSC_2659.jpeg

DSC_2658.jpeg

DSC_2656.jpeg

DSC_2653.jpeg

DSC_2652.jpeg

DSC_2649.jpeg

DSC_2635.jpeg

DSC_2639.jpeg

DSC_2646.jpeg