Item Condition: Mint
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Narre Warren
State: VIC
Payment Method: Bank Transfer, Paypal (+fee)
Reason for selling: Purchasing Active Monitors

Further Information

I have had the Enleum AMP-23R Integrated Amp for about 8 months now and have absolutely enjoyed every bit of it (using it as a headphone amp), with the intent of eventually driving KEF Ref 1 Metas. It's speed / effortlessness, clarity, tuning / timbre and drive is incredible with both headphones (any) and relatively high efficiency loudspeakers (or low efficiency ones operating in a medium to smaller sized room) - even being able to fully drive a pair of KEF Reference 3s (see SoundNews review below).

More recently, I have had my eyes on the D&D 8c active speakers, so I no longer require it as an external power amp amplifier and need to sell this to help recover funds.

*Price Negotiable*

- RRP is $12,000

- Nominal 45Wpc into 4 ohm and 25Wpc into 8 ohms

- The amplifier is a Zero Negative Feedback SS amp utilizing EXICON MOSFETS, which are tuned to have a tube-like response.
- The input buffers are fully discrete and gain circuitry operates in full current mode with gain bandwidth product of the buffers exceeding 1 MHz.
- There is no "volume control"; this amp is a variable gain power amp with 1,024 individual gain settings ranging up to 22.5dB. The "low gain" mode limits the full swing of the gain control (1,024 steps) to max 7dB, "high gain" mode maps the full swing of the gain control to a full 22.5 dB. 
- This AMP-23R is Serial H012; it is from the latest production run of the amp.

- Incredible build quality through and through

- Warranty is for two years, so plenty of time left.

- Comes with full retail packaging, metal remote and the three TAKT vibration feet (I am not using those in the pictures), all in mint condition.

- Design in California, made in Korea.

- Can demo if you wish (w/ your headphones) if you're located in Melbourne, currently paired with a Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC.

Review (Steve Guttenberg, Stereophile): VERY HIGH-END sound, from a VERY SMALL design - YouTube

Review (Darko): Got Klipsch? Zu? JBL? High-end headphones? YOU NEED TO HEAR the Enleum AMP-23R - YouTube

Review (SoundNews): For Ears and Years - Enleum AMP-23R Review (soundnews.net)

Review (Passion for Sound): Easily the BEST amp I've heard! Enleum AMP-23R review - YouTube

Review (Steve Huff)This small SIMPLE Reference Integrated AMP BLEW ME AWAY. I bought one. - YouTube

Review (Twittering Machines via StereoNet): Enleum AMP-23R review by Michael Lavorgna | Audio Magic (stereonet.com)

YouTube sound demo (Steve Huff): A HiFi System Making Music. - YouTube

20230127_182609.jpg

20230622_143711.jpg

20230622_143720.jpg

20230622_143732.jpg

20230622_143739.jpg

20230622_143752.jpg

20230622_143805.jpg

Edited by RustyGates